Zoetis 2018 Employee Health Fair
Our team at Zoetis is dedicated to supporting the veterinarians and livestock producers everywhere who raise and care for the farm and companion animals on which we all depend. Our primary concern is the health of others. We’re excited to announce our upcoming employee health fair, providing our employees the opportunity to engage with wellness vendors in and around the Triangle that may result in ongoing relationships that will contribute to the overall health and well-being of our employees.
Our event will be held in conjunction with our annual blood drive and we invite wellness providers in our community to join us!
- MyOrthodontist - Dental Health, Dental Insurance Provider, Orthodontics
- doTERRA Wellness Advocate - Aesthetics & Skin Care, Alternative/Natural Wellness, Aroma Therapy, Digestive Wellness, Men's Health, Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins, Stress Reduction, Weight Loss Programs, Wellness Consulting, Wholesale Discount Options
- Orangetheory Fitness - Health Club & Gym Memberships, Personal Training
- DeVry University and Keller Graduate School of Management - Advanced Degree & Continuing Education
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Group - Auto & Home Insurance, Home Safety and Security, Insurance Broker, Life Insurance, Safety & Accident Prevention
- Carolina Partners in Mental HealthCare, PLLC - ADHD & ADD Education, Alzheimer's Care, Health Management, Life Coach, Mental Health & Addiction Services, Sleep Disorders Information, Stress Reduction, Telehealth, Wellness Consulting
- Summerfield Custom Wellness - Crohn's and Colitis Education, Diabetes Education, Digestive Wellness, Healthy Cooking Demonstrations, Healthy Eating Coach, Nutrition, Weight Loss Programs, Wellness Consulting, Wellness Assessments, Whole Food Nutrition
- Triangle Self-Defense Training - Boxing Cardio, Martial Arts & Self Defense, Personal Training
- TITLE Boxing Club - Boxing Cardio, Health Club & Gym Memberships, Personal Training
- Greystone Chiropractic - ADHD & ADD Education, Arthritis Education, Baby Wellness, Chiropractic Care, Homeopathic Medicine, Movement Education, Neurology Services, Osteopathic Manipulation, Pain Management, Radiology Imaging Services
- Senior Life Home Care - Alzheimer's Care, Biometric Screenings, Blood Pressure Screenings, Community Outreach Programs, Elderly Care Options, Health Management, Home Health Care, Home Safety and Security, Pet Care, Safety & Accident Prevention
- Enagic Kangen Water - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Anti-Aging, Cancer Risk Reduction, Digestive Wellness, Eco Friendly Products/Services, Healthy Food Options
- North Carolina Dermatology Associates - Aesthetics & Skin Care, Alopecia/Hair Loss, Anti-Aging, Dermatology
Select how you pay:
On-Site Full Event Fee $50.00 (calculated at .75 cents per anticipated attendee)
The Full Event Fee will only be charged to your credit card if approved by the employer to participate in their event.
Pay $12.50 Non-Refundable Registration Fee (25% of full event fee)
By paying the smaller non-refundable registration fee, you are paying to register for the event. Your registration will be sent to the employer. Should you be approved, you pay nothing further. If the employer declines your registration, you will not receive a refund.
It is FREE to register and participate in this Health Fair. REGISTER TODAY!
FREE for Health Fair Members
Can’t attend the event but would like to mail in goodies? You can submit a registration to mail-in items (raffle prize, goodies/samples) for the employer to distribute at the event for you. If approved, non-members are charged a $5.00 fee and receive an email with the event contact name and mailing address. The messaging link is also activated so you may communicate directly with the employer.
Coupon Codes: If you have been provided a coupon code to register for an event, you will need to fill in registration details, then proceed to the billing section. Put the coupon code on the box above the credit card information and submit your registration.
Health Fair Membership
FREE to register and participate in health fairs held within the membership contract period. Membership options can be found on your profile under the Membership tab.
Learn More About an IAB Health Fair Membership
Terms of Service
By Submitting Your Registration You Understand
Your registration for this event will be submitted directly to the employer for review. The employer will receive an email which includes your registration details and a link to your profile. Make sure you have fully updated your profile before registering.
You will be notified of the employer’s decision via email. You may also review the status of a registration in the edit view of your profile within the Event Registrations tab.
All Employers are asked to provide each approved vendor the following:
- Profile link distributed to each employee via the event announcement
- Face-to-face interaction with the employees
- Table and chairs (see table size above)
- Linen, electricity, and extra floor space (if needed)
We can not guarantee the employer will provide all items above nor the anticipated attendance be accurate. We do ask that if you are not provided this after attending the event, take a moment to fill out the event survey to let us know.