Red Hat, Inc.
Annual Health Fair for Red Hat, Inc!!
Red Hat, Inc., is pleased to offer wellness providers in the Triangle area the opportunity to engage with the employees of its Raleigh headquarters at their annual benefits fair. Red Hat puts tremendous value on the health of its employees and their annual health fair is an integral part of this wellness initiative. They already have several preferred vendor relationships in the community but are excited to add additional ones to the mix from the wellness categories that are open for sponsorship of this great event.
Food is provided for both employees and vendors at the event, which will ensure a high employee turn out.
Last year’s event survey from our participating vendors, gave this event an A+ rating based on employee attendance, friendliness of staff and event logistics.
“This was the most organized event I have attended in my 15 years of experience”
Red Hat, Inc. is an American multinational software company providing open-source software products to the enterprise community. Founded in 1993, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina, with satellite offices worldwide.
- NuTech Health & Hearing - Audiology & Hearing, Family Practice/Internal Medicine
- Orangetheory Fitness - Health Club & Gym Memberships
- WakeMed - Cardiology & Heart, Diabetes Education, Family Practice/Internal Medicine, Health Coach, Nutrition, Pediatrics, Urgent Care, Women's Health & OB-GYN
- Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic - Health Club & Gym Memberships, Health Coach, Health Management, Massage Therapy, Meditation, Orthopedic Information, Physical Therapy, Weight Loss Programs, Yoga
- New Balance Raleigh-Durham - Sports Equipment & Apparel
- The Happy Tooth - Dental Health, Orthodontics
- Tobin Family Chiropractic - Chiropractic Care, Health Management
- See NC Eyecare - Vision & Eye Care
- Carolina Partners in Mental HealthCare, PLLC - ADHD & ADD Education, Alzheimer's Care, Health Management, Life Coach, Mental Health & Addiction Services
- The Produce Box - Healthy Food Options, Residential Produce Delivery
- City of Raleigh - Community Outreach Programs
- O2 Fitness Clubs - Health Club & Gym Memberships
- Downtown Dental - Dental Health
- Jeffers,Mann & Artman Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine, PA - Pediatrics
- Raleigh Foot & Ankle Center - Podiatry & Foot Care
- Senior Life Home Care - Alzheimer's Care, Community Outreach Programs, Elderly Care Options, Health Management, Home Health Care
- Carolina Massage and Wellness - Massage Therapy
- Lincoln Financial Group - Life Insurance
- North Carolina Dermatology Associates - Aesthetics & Skin Care, Dermatology
- Nutrition Andrea Groon - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Crohn's and Colitis Education, Diabetes Education, Digestive Wellness, Healthy Eating Coach, Nutrition, Weight Loss Programs
- Cirque De Vol - Children's Fitness, Family Recreational Activities, Meditation, Yoga
- Raleigh Radiology - Radiology Imaging Services
- TITLE Boxing Club - Boxing Cardio, Health Club & Gym Memberships
- MetLife - Life Insurance
- Poyner YMCA - Health Club & Gym Memberships
- Cigna - Medical Insurance Provider
- CVS Caremark - Medical Insurance Provider
- Coastal Credit Union - Banking Options
Select how you pay:
Pay $50.00 Non-Refundable Registration Fee (no other fees apply if approved)
It is FREE to register and participate in this Health Fair. REGISTER TODAY!
Pay $200.00 at the time of registration approval (Pay only if Approved).
FREE for Health Fair Members
Can’t attend the event but would like to mail-in goodies? You can submit a registration to mail-in items (raffle prize, goodies/samples) for the employer to distribute at the event for you. If approved, non-members are charged a $5.00 fee and receives an email with the event contact name and mailing address. The messaging link is also activated so you may communicate directly with the employer.
Full Event Fee: (.75 per anticipated attendee – does not apply to Virtual Events) The Full Event Fee will only be charged to your credit card if approved by the employer to participate in their event. Free for Members
Non-Refundable Fee Pay the smaller non-refundable registration fee now, and should you be approved, you pay nothing further. However, if the employer declines your registration, you will not receive a refund.
Coupon Codes: If you have been provided a coupon code to register for an event, you will need to fill in registration details, then proceed to the billing section. Put the coupon code on box above the credit card information and submit registration.
Health Fair Membership
FREE to register and participate in health fairs held within membership contract period. Membership options can be found on your profile under the Membership tab.
Learn More About an IAB Health Fair Membership
Terms of Service
By Submitting Your Registration You Understand
Your registration for this event will be submitted directly to the employer for review. The employer will receive an email which includes your registration details and a link to your profile. Make sure you have fully updated your profile before registering.
You will be notified of the employer’s decision via email. You may also review the status of a registration in the edit view of your profile within the Event Registrations tab.
All Employers are asked to provide each approved vendor the following:
- Profile link distributed to each employee via the event announcement
- Face-to-face interaction with the employees
- Table and chairs (see table size above)
- Linen, electricity, and extra floor space (if needed)
We can not guarantee the employer will provide all items above nor the anticipated attendance be accurate. We do ask that if you are not provided this after attending the event, take a moment to fill out the event survey to let us know.