Gregory Poole 2018 Health Fair – FILLED
THIS EVENT IS FILLED
Gregory Poole is excited to announce their 5th annual employee health fair. They will be having the health fair outside on the lawn to accommodate all of their employees. Should we have inclement weather and not able to have the health fair on May 3rd, a rain date of May 10th has been scheduled. Please note that since this event will be OUTSIDE, we advise you to bring a tent, plenty of water and wear sunscreen. We would also recommend the use of a paperweight or something to hold down your materials should it be or become windy
Gregory Poole Equipment Company was founded on April 1, 1951. With headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina, Gregory Poole became the Cat construction equipment dealer for eastern North Carolina. Since that time, the company has expanded its operations to 19 locations providing sales, rental, parts and service for construction, agriculture, forestry, lift systems, floor cleaning, marine power, on-highway transportation, compressed air and electric power generation equipment in the eastern parts of North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia.
For more information on this company, please visit their website: www.gregorypoole.com
- DeVry University and Keller Graduate School of Management - Advanced Degree & Continuing Education
- Green Health First - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Aroma Therapy, Digestive Wellness, Eco Friendly Products/Services, Health Coach, Health Management, Healthy Food Options, Healthy Shopping, Stress Reduction, Wellness Consulting
- Raleigh Specific Chiropractic - Chiropractic Care, Health Management, Nutrition, Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins
- FastPark and Relax - Family Recreational Activities, Stress Reduction
- Riccobene Associates Dentistry - Community Outreach Programs, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery, Dental Health, Dental Insurance Provider, Emergency Preparedness, Orthodontics, Pediatrics
- FLAWLESS spa, wellness and image - Aesthetics & Skin Care, Alternative/Natural Wellness, Massage Therapy, Professional Image Coach, Reiki Education
- See NC Eyecare - Vision & Eye Care
- Gard Wellness Center / Functional Nutrition - Acupuncture, Chiropractic Care, Ergonomics Education, Health Management, Massage Therapy, Stress Reduction, Weight Loss Programs, Whole Food Nutrition
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Group - 401K Provider, Auto & Home Insurance, Home Safety and Security, Insurance Broker, Life Insurance, Safety & Accident Prevention
- Wells Fargo - Banking Options, Fiscal Fitness (Financial Planning), Identity Theft
- Carolina Partners in Mental HealthCare, PLLC - ADHD & ADD Education, Alzheimer's Care, Health Management, Life Coach, Mental Health & Addiction Services, Sleep Disorders Information, Stress Reduction, Telehealth, Wellness Consulting
- The Joint Chiropractic - Chiropractic Care
- Fit Inspired Living providing customized nutrition and DNA - Health Coach, Health Management, Healthy Eating Coach, Healthy Food Options, Nutrition, Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins, Personal Training, Weight Loss Programs, Wellness Consulting
- WakeMed - Blood Pressure Screenings, Cardiology & Heart, Diabetes Education, Family Practice/Internal Medicine, Health Coach, Nutrition, Pediatrics, Urgent Care, Women's Health & OB-GYN
- The Happy Tooth - Dental Health, Orthodontics
- Piedmont Foot & Ankle Clinic - Diabetes Education, Orthotics & Arch Support, Podiatry & Foot Care
- doTERRA - ADHD & ADD Education, Aesthetics & Skin Care, Alternative/Natural Wellness, Aroma Therapy, Asthma and Allergy, Diabetes Education, Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins, Stress Reduction, Weight Loss Programs
- Sam's Club - Whole Food Nutrition, Wholesale Discount Options
- Associated Urologists of NC, PA - Clinical Trials, Men's Health, Pediatric Urology, Pediatrics, Urology, Women's Health & OB-GYN
- TITLE Boxing Club - Boxing Cardio, Health Club & Gym Memberships, Personal Training
- Young Living Essential Oils - Aesthetics & Skin Care, Alternative/Natural Wellness, Aroma Therapy, Baby Wellness, Health Coach, Life Coach
- The ALS Association North Carolina Chapter - Community Outreach Programs
- Dr. Ashley Mann Family & Cosmetic Dentistry - Dental Health
- SouthLight Healthcare - Mental Health & Addiction Services
- TargetCare - Health Management
- Cora Physical Therapy - Ergonomics Education, Movement Education, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Physical Therapy, Safety & Accident Prevention, Wellness Assessments
Select how you pay:
Pay $35.00 Non-Refundable Registration Fee (no other fees apply if approved)
It is FREE to register and participate in this Health Fair. REGISTER TODAY!
Pay $175.00 at the time of registration approval (Pay only if Approved).
FREE for Health Fair Members
Can’t attend the event but would like to mail-in goodies? You can submit a registration to mail-in items (raffle prize, goodies/samples) for the employer to distribute at the event for you. If approved, non-members are charged a $5.00 fee and receives an email with the event contact name and mailing address. The messaging link is also activated so you may communicate directly with the employer.
Full Event Fee: (.75 per anticipated attendee – does not apply to Virtual Events) The Full Event Fee will only be charged to your credit card if approved by the employer to participate in their event. Free for Members
Non-Refundable Fee Pay the smaller non-refundable registration fee now, and should you be approved, you pay nothing further. However, if the employer declines your registration, you will not receive a refund.
Coupon Codes: If you have been provided a coupon code to register for an event, you will need to fill in registration details, then proceed to the billing section. Put the coupon code on box above the credit card information and submit registration.
Health Fair Membership
FREE to register and participate in health fairs held within membership contract period. Membership options can be found on your profile under the Membership tab.
Learn More About an IAB Health Fair Membership
Terms of Service
By Submitting Your Registration You Understand
Your registration for this event will be submitted directly to the employer for review. The employer will receive an email which includes your registration details and a link to your profile. Make sure you have fully updated your profile before registering.
You will be notified of the employer’s decision via email. You may also review the status of a registration in the edit view of your profile within the Event Registrations tab.
All Employers are asked to provide each approved vendor the following:
- Profile link distributed to each employee via the event announcement
- Face-to-face interaction with the employees
- Table and chairs (see table size above)
- Linen, electricity, and extra floor space (if needed)
We can not guarantee the employer will provide all items above nor the anticipated attendance be accurate. We do ask that if you are not provided this after attending the event, take a moment to fill out the event survey to let us know.