GE Aviation 2018 Health Fair
THIS EVENT IS FILLED
GE Aviation is hosting their highly anticipated ninth annual employee wellness fair on Thursday, July 26th. This event is well promoted within the company and is well attended every year. GE is looking to give their employees the opportunity to learn from and interact with quality wellness providers as they have in previous years. If you feel that this event is a good fit for you please submit your request to participate.
GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information about this host visit: www.ge.com
- DeVry University and Keller Graduate School of Management - Advanced Degree & Continuing Education
- Riccobene Associates Dentistry - Community Outreach Programs, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery, Dental Health, Dental Insurance Provider, Emergency Preparedness, Orthodontics, Pediatrics
- Team Chiropractic - Acupuncture, Chiropractic Care, Nutrition
- NuTech Health & Hearing - Audiology & Hearing, Family Practice/Internal Medicine
- FastPark and Relax - Family Recreational Activities, Stress Reduction
- Green Health First - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Aroma Therapy, Digestive Wellness, Eco Friendly Products/Services, Health Coach, Health Management, Healthy Food Options, Healthy Shopping, Stress Reduction, Wellness Consulting
- doTERRA Wellness Advocate - Aesthetics & Skin Care, Alternative/Natural Wellness, Aroma Therapy, Digestive Wellness, Men's Health, Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins, Stress Reduction, Weight Loss Programs, Wellness Consulting, Wholesale Discount Options
- Orangetheory Fitness - Health Club & Gym Memberships, Personal Training
- Associated Urologists of NC, PA - Clinical Trials, Men's Health, Pediatric Urology, Pediatrics, Urology, Women's Health & OB-GYN
- Parkway SleepHealth Centers - Sleep Disorders Information
- Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic - Biometric Screenings, Health Club & Gym Memberships, Health Coach, Health Management, Massage Therapy, Meditation, Orthopedic Information, Physical Therapy, Weight Loss Programs, Yoga
- Fit Inspired Living providing customized nutrition and DNA - Health Coach, Health Management, Healthy Eating Coach, Healthy Food Options, Nutrition, Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins, Personal Training, Weight Loss Programs, Wellness Consulting
- FLAWLESS spa, wellness and image - Aesthetics & Skin Care, Alternative/Natural Wellness, Massage Therapy, Professional Image Coach, Reiki Education
- The Happy Tooth - Community Outreach Programs, Dental Health, Dental Insurance Provider, Emergency Preparedness, Orthodontics
- The Joint Chiropractic - Chiropractic Care
- Camp Gladiator - Health Club & Gym Memberships
- Juice Plus - Healthy Eating Coach
- TITLE Boxing Club - Boxing Cardio, Health Club & Gym Memberships, Personal Training
- ArcPoint Labs Raleigh-Durham - Anti-Aging, Asthma and Allergy, Biometric Screenings, Blood Pressure Screenings, Weight Loss Programs, Wellness Consulting, Wellness Assessments
- The ALS Association North Carolina Chapter - Community Outreach Programs
- NC Center for Physical Therapy - Physical Therapy
- Cora Physical Therapy - Ergonomics Education, Movement Education, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Physical Therapy, Safety & Accident Prevention, Wellness Assessments
- Sleep and Sinus Centers of NC - ENT, Sleep Disorders Information
- Schneider Medical Group, PA - Biometric Screenings, Blood Pressure Screenings, Family Practice/Internal Medicine, Health Management, Integrative Medicine, Sleep Disorders Information, Smoking Cessation, Stress Reduction, Wellness Consulting, Wellness Assessments
- Fleet Feet Sports Raleigh - Family Recreational Activities, Health Management, Personal Training, Sports Equipment & Apparel
- Haven E. Carter - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Meditation, Stress Reduction
- Integrative Chiropractic - Chiropractic Care, Massage Therapy
Select how you pay:
Pay $25.00 Non-Refundable Registration Fee (no other fees apply if approved)
It is FREE to register and participate in this Health Fair. REGISTER TODAY!
Pay $100.00 at the time of registration approval (Pay only if Approved).
FREE for Health Fair Members
Can’t attend the event but would like to mail-in goodies? You can submit a registration to mail-in items (raffle prize, goodies/samples) for the employer to distribute at the event for you. If approved, non-members are charged a $5.00 fee and receives an email with the event contact name and mailing address. The messaging link is also activated so you may communicate directly with the employer.
Full Event Fee: (.75 per anticipated attendee – does not apply to Virtual Events) The Full Event Fee will only be charged to your credit card if approved by the employer to participate in their event. Free for Members
Non-Refundable Fee Pay the smaller non-refundable registration fee now, and should you be approved, you pay nothing further. However, if the employer declines your registration, you will not receive a refund.
Coupon Codes: If you have been provided a coupon code to register for an event, you will need to fill in registration details, then proceed to the billing section. Put the coupon code on box above the credit card information and submit registration.
Health Fair Membership
FREE to register and participate in health fairs held within membership contract period. Membership options can be found on your profile under the Membership tab.
Learn More About an IAB Health Fair Membership
Terms of Service
By Submitting Your Registration You Understand
Your registration for this event will be submitted directly to the employer for review. The employer will receive an email which includes your registration details and a link to your profile. Make sure you have fully updated your profile before registering.
You will be notified of the employer’s decision via email. You may also review the status of a registration in the edit view of your profile within the Event Registrations tab.
All Employers are asked to provide each approved vendor the following:
- Profile link distributed to each employee via the event announcement
- Face-to-face interaction with the employees
- Table and chairs (see table size above)
- Linen, electricity, and extra floor space (if needed)
We can not guarantee the employer will provide all items above nor the anticipated attendance be accurate. We do ask that if you are not provided this after attending the event, take a moment to fill out the event survey to let us know.