City of Winston Salem 2019 Employee Health Fair
The City of Winston Salem, NC is excited to announce our 2019 employee health fair to be held in September. The city is committed to helping our employees connect with resources in and around Winston Salem that may contribute to their overall health and well-being. We are excited to include many of our current vendors but also many new vendors in our event this year so if you have expertise or provide a service you feel would be of benefit to our team, we invite you to submit your request to participate in our event!
Note: In making vendor selections for their upcoming health fair, the City of Winston Salem would like to give priority to those vendors who would be willing to partner with the city by providing some sort of discount to the employees. They have a formal process for documenting this per the attached form (click below link to download form). Please complete and return to Tameshia Branch (contact information on the bottom of the form) at your earliest convenience so the City of Winston Salem can begin to make their vendor selections.
City of Winston Salem Website
Winston-Salem is a city located in Forsyth County, NC. and is the second largest municipality in the Piedmont Triad. With a population of over 600,000, it is the fourth largest metropolitan area in North Carolina. It is called the “Twin City” for its dual heritage and “City of the Arts and Innovation” for its dedication to fine arts and theater and technological research. In 2012, it was listed among the 10 best places to retire in the U.S. by CBS MoneyWatch and has seen an explosion in growth and urbanization in the downtown area with hotels, entertainment, and apartments being constructed. In 2017, the city was ranked the second-most livable downtown in America by the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal.
- doTERRA Wellness Advocate - Aesthetics & Skin Care, Alternative/Natural Wellness, Aroma Therapy, Digestive Wellness, Men's Health, Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins, Stress Reduction, Weight Loss Programs, Wellness Consulting, Wholesale Discount Options
- Brittian Chiropractic Center, PLLC - Chiropractic Care, Massage Therapy
- Riccobene Associates Dentistry - Community Outreach Programs, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery, Dental Health, Dental Insurance Provider, Emergency Preparedness, Orthodontics, Pediatrics
- Mary Kay by Marcella - Aesthetics & Skin Care, Anti-Aging
- CycleBar Winston-Salem - Health Club & Gym Memberships
- The Dental Company - Dental Health
- Sam's Club - Wholesale Discount Options
- BB&T now Truist - Banking Options, Fiscal Fitness (Financial Planning), Identity Theft
- Nutrisail - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Digestive Wellness, Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins, Weight Loss Programs
- Wells Fargo - Banking Options, Identity Theft
- RN Patient Advocates of NC, LLC - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Elderly Care Options, Health Coach, Health Management, Home Health Care, Sleep Disorders Information, Telehealth, Virtual Wellness, Wellness Consulting, Wellness Assessments
- Angie Locke Inc. - Aesthetics & Skin Care, Anti-Aging, Dermatology
- MyEyeDr. OD - Vision & Eye Care
- Savers Admin - Dental Insurance Provider, Flex Spending
- Local Government Federal Credit Union - Banking Options, Credit Union, Home Ownership & Financing, Insurance Broker
- Truliant Federal Credit Union - Banking Options
- Mountain Park Spring Water, Inc - Healthy Food Options
- Stagecoach Family Chiropractic - Chiropractic Care
- PNC Bank - Banking Options, Fiscal Fitness (Financial Planning), Home Ownership & Financing, Identity Theft, Wellness Consulting
- Hillcrest Vision - Vision & Eye Care, Vision Insurance Provider
- The Hartford - Life Insurance
- Novant Health - Women's Health & OB-GYN
- Bankers life - Life Insurance
- Modern Day Hypnosis - Aroma Therapy, Hypnosis/Hypnotherapy, Life Coach, Meditation
- MASA MTS Medical Transport Solutions - Emergency Preparedness, Medical Insurance Provider, Supplemental Insurance
- Stagecoach Family Chiropractic - Chiropractic Care, Nutrition, Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins
- HearingLife - Audiology & Hearing
- Dhanya Wellness - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Integrative Medicine, Meditation, Mental Health & Addiction Services, Pain Management, Stress Reduction, Wellness Consulting
- Friendly Dental - Dental Health
- Bruce Wham DDS - Dental Health
- Reset Your Cells - Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins
- Ruby Ribbon - Aesthetics & Skin Care, Alternative/Natural Wellness, Anti-Aging, Health Management, Sports Equipment & Apparel, Women's Health & OB-GYN
Select how you pay:
Pay $50.00 Non-Refundable Registration Fee (no other fees apply if approved)
It is FREE to register and participate in this Health Fair. REGISTER TODAY!
Pay $200.00 at the time of registration approval (Pay only if Approved).
FREE for Health Fair Members
Can’t attend the event but would like to mail-in goodies? You can submit a registration to mail-in items (raffle prize, goodies/samples) for the employer to distribute at the event for you. If approved, non-members are charged a $5.00 fee and receives an email with the event contact name and mailing address. The messaging link is also activated so you may communicate directly with the employer.
Full Event Fee: (.75 per anticipated attendee – does not apply to Virtual Events) The Full Event Fee will only be charged to your credit card if approved by the employer to participate in their event. Free for Members
Non-Refundable Fee Pay the smaller non-refundable registration fee now, and should you be approved, you pay nothing further. However, if the employer declines your registration, you will not receive a refund.
Coupon Codes: If you have been provided a coupon code to register for an event, you will need to fill in registration details, then proceed to the billing section. Put the coupon code on box above the credit card information and submit registration.
Health Fair Membership
FREE to register and participate in health fairs held within membership contract period. Membership options can be found on your profile under the Membership tab.
Learn More About an IAB Health Fair Membership
Terms of Service
By Submitting Your Registration You Understand
Your registration for this event will be submitted directly to the employer for review. The employer will receive an email which includes your registration details and a link to your profile. Make sure you have fully updated your profile before registering.
You will be notified of the employer’s decision via email. You may also review the status of a registration in the edit view of your profile within the Event Registrations tab.
All Employers are asked to provide each approved vendor the following:
- Profile link distributed to each employee via the event announcement
- Face-to-face interaction with the employees
- Table and chairs (see table size above)
- Linen, electricity, and extra floor space (if needed)
We can not guarantee the employer will provide all items above nor the anticipated attendance be accurate. We do ask that if you are not provided this after attending the event, take a moment to fill out the event survey to let us know.