Carolina Country Club 2022 Employee Health Fair
Join us at Carolina Country Club, a premier private club, located in the heart of Raleigh. Each year our employees look forward to the annual health fair which is held onsite in our ballroom. Carolina Country Club has been recognized as a Platinum Club of America and Emerald Distinguished Club of America. We are a symbol of tradition in Raleigh, a place where the entire family loves to be and everyone feels at home.
We promote good health and have a full benefits package for eligible employees which includes medical, dental, vision, FSA, disability & life insurances, and more. As part of our employee wellness program, we encourage employees to acquire wellness points throughout the year by getting their annual physicals, dental, vision & skin exams, staying active, eating smart, and attending the health fair. Healthy snacks and beverages are provided to employees and vendors during our health fair. We appreciate your interest in attending our annual fair and for helping us to help our employees manage a healthy and stress-free lifestyle.
We do follow the CDC and Governor’s guidelines regarding Covid-19. We ask vendors if they are not vaccinated to wear a mask. Please follow social distancing guidelines to the best of your ability.
Carolina Country Club Website
Welcome to Carolina Country Club
Carolina Country Club was established in 1910 and has remained at its original location since inception. The Club, as one of the nation’s best private clubs, has been recognized as a five-star Platinum Club by a respected industry survey of peer club managers and presidents and earned the designation of a distinguished Emerald Club of the World by Boardroom Magazine. The membership enjoys first class facilities in all areas including golf, tennis, wellness, youth activities, aquatics, and food and beverage service, with each area led by an experienced and talented group of managers and professionals.
- Green Health First - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Aroma Therapy, Digestive Wellness, Health Coach, Healthy Food Options, Mental Health & Addiction Services, Stress Reduction, Weight Loss Programs, Wellness Consulting, Wellness Assessments
- NuTech Health & Hearing - Audiology & Hearing, Family Practice/Internal Medicine
- The Produce Box - Healthy Food Options, Residential Produce Delivery
- WakeMed Corporate and Community Health - Biometric Screenings, Blood Pressure Screenings, Flu Shots, Nutrition, OTHER
- MyBrainDR - ADHD & ADD Education, Alternative/Natural Wellness, Neurology Services, Nutrition, Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins, Stress Reduction, Wellness Assessments
- Chiropractic Partners - Dr. Graham Clements - Chiropractic Care, Health Management, Integrative Medicine, Neurology Services, Pain Management, Wellness Consulting
- Oberweis Dairy - Eco Friendly Products/Services, Healthy Food Options, Nutrition, Whole Food Nutrition
- Park Gastroenterology - Cancer Risk Reduction, Digestive Wellness, Gastroenterology
- Damsel in Defense - Emergency Preparedness
- BMI Wellness Concepts - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Digestive Wellness, Health Coach, Health Management, Integrative Medicine, Wellness Consulting, Wellness Assessments
- Providence Smiles - Dental Health
- NC Registry For Brain Health - Alzheimer's Care
- Peck's Taekwondo America - Children's Fitness, Health Club & Gym Memberships, Martial Arts & Self Defense, Yoga
- Integrative Wholistic Diagnostics Inc. - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Home Health Care
- Summit Credit Union - Auto & Home Insurance, Credit Union, Fiscal Fitness (Financial Planning), Home Ownership & Financing, Identity Theft
- AdhereRx - OTHER
- Optimize Physical Therapy - Physical Therapy
- BCBSNC - Medical Insurance Provider
- MedPsych Integrated - Mental Health & Addiction Services
- CAPTRUST - Fiscal Fitness (Financial Planning)
- JENNIFER RICHARDSON, COMPARION INSURANCE - Auto & Home Insurance
- Phoenix Physical Therapy & Wellness Center - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Massage Therapy, Physical Therapy, Wellness Assessments
No Registrations Yet
Select how you pay:
On-Site Event Fee $75.00 (calculated at less than .75 cents per anticipated attendee)
The Event Fee will only be charged to your credit card if approved by the employer to participate in their event.
Pay $18.75 Non-Refundable Registration Fee (25% of full event fee)
By paying the smaller non-refundable registration fee, you are paying to register for the event. Your registration will be sent to the employer. Should you be approved, you pay nothing further. If the employer declines your registration, you will not receive a refund.
It is FREE to register and participate in this Health Fair. REGISTER TODAY!
FREE for Health Fair Members
Can’t attend the event but would like to mail in goodies? You can submit a registration to mail-in items (raffle prize, goodies/samples) for the employer to distribute at the event for you. If approved, non-members are charged a $5.00 fee and receive an email with the event contact name and mailing address. The messaging link is also activated so you may communicate directly with the employer.
Coupon Codes: If you have been provided a coupon code to register for an event, you will need to fill in registration details, then proceed to the billing section. Put the coupon code on the box above the credit card information and submit your registration.
Health Fair Membership
FREE to register and participate in health fairs held within the membership contract period. Membership options can be found on your profile under the Membership tab.
Learn More About an IAB Health Fair Membership
Terms of Service
By Submitting Your Registration You Understand
Your registration for this event will be submitted directly to the employer for review. The employer will receive an email which includes your registration details and a link to your profile. Make sure you have fully updated your profile before registering.
You will be notified of the employer’s decision via email. You may also review the status of a registration in the edit view of your profile within the Event Registrations tab.
All Employers are asked to provide each approved vendor the following:
- Profile link distributed to each employee via the event announcement
- Face-to-face interaction with the employees
- Table and chairs (see table size above)
- Linen, electricity, and extra floor space (if needed)
We can not guarantee the employer will provide all items above nor the anticipated attendance be accurate. We do ask that if you are not provided this after attending the event, take a moment to fill out the event survey to let us know.