WIDOW’S SON LODGE #4 COMMUNITY HEALTH FAIR
Widow’s Son Lodge #4 is hosting its 3rd annual Community Health Fair. This event is open to all members of the lodge, their families as well as everyone in the surrounding communities of all ages. This event will offer to the citizens a place to gather free health information, take advantage of free screenings, the opportunity to talk one on one with local healthcare service providers, etc. We are aware that many are busy during normal business hours and may find it hard to make medical care appointments to discuss concerns so we are excited to provide a way to help everyone as much as possible to be able to sit down with someone on a day outside of daily Monday through Friday conditions.
Widow's Son Lodge #4 Website
#150 years & counting!
Established In 1867, Widow’s Son Lodge #4 is North Carolina’s Fourth Oldest Prince Hall Lodge.
- TMJ and Sleep Therapy Centre of RDU - Dental Health, Orthodontics, Sleep Disorders Information
- HearingLife - Audiology & Hearing, Hearing Loss Communications, Wellness Assessments
- Fifth Third Bank - Banking Options, Home Ownership & Financing, Home Improvement, Identity Theft, Stress Reduction
- Lemongrass Spa Products - Aesthetics & Skin Care, Alternative/Natural Wellness
- Team Chiropractic - Acupuncture, Alternative/Natural Wellness, Arthritis Education, Baby Wellness, Chiropractic Care, Ergonomics Education, Nutrition, Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins, Wellness Consulting
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Group - Home Safety and Security, Insurance Broker, Life Insurance, Safety & Accident Prevention
- Western & Southern Life - Fiscal Fitness (Financial Planning), Life Insurance, Supplemental Insurance
- Revive Boost Rebuild Physical Therapy - Physical Therapy, Wellness Assessments
- Camp Gladiator - Health Club & Gym Memberships
- Borkan Family Dentistry - Dental Health
- ClearCaptions - Hearing Loss Communications
- Aflac - Supplemental Insurance
- NAMI Wake County - Mental Health & Addiction Services
- NOW Coaching - Health Coach, Wellness Consulting
- Intrepid USA Healthcare - Home Health Care
- Cynthia Rapp, Independent Shaklee Distributor - Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins
- City of Oaks Dental - Dental Health
- Transitions LifeCare - Community Outreach Programs, Elderly Care Options, Home Health Care, Pain Management
- Young Living Essential Oils - Aesthetics & Skin Care, Alternative/Natural Wellness, Aroma Therapy, Baby Wellness, Health Coach, Life Coach
- Cary Healthcare Associates - Family Practice/Internal Medicine
- Chiropractic Partners - Dr. Graham Clements - Chiropractic Care, Neurology Services
No Registrations Yet
Select how you pay:
Pay $22.50 Non-Refundable Registration Fee (no other fees apply if approved)
It is FREE to register and participate in this Health Fair. REGISTER TODAY!
Pay $90.00 at time of registration approval (Pay only if Approved).
FREE for Health Fair Members
Can’t attend the event but would like to mail-in goodies? You can submit a registration to mail-in items (raffle prize, goodies/samples) for the employer to distribute at the event for you. If approved, non-members are charged a $5.00 fee and receives an email with event contact name and mailing address. The messaging link is also activated so you may communicate directly with the employer.
Full Event Fee: (.75 per anticipated attendee) The Full Event Fee will only be charged to your credit card if approved by the employer to participate in their event. Free for Members
Non-Refundable Fee Pay the smaller non-refundable registration fee now, and should you be approved, you pay nothing further. However, if the employer declines your registration, you will not receive a refund.
Coupon Codes: If you have been provided a coupon code to register for an event, you will need to fill in registration details, then proceed to the billing section. Put the coupon code on box above the credit card information and submit registration.
Health Fair Membership
FREE to register and participate in health fairs held within membership contract period. Membership options can be found on your profile under the Membership tab.
Learn More About an IAB Health Fair Membership
Terms of Service
By Submitting Your Registration You Understand
Your registration for this event will be submitted directly to the employer for review. The employer will receive an email which includes your registration details and a link to your profile. Make sure you have fully updated your profile before registering.
You will be notified of the employer’s decision via email. You may also review the status of a registration in the edit view of your profile within the Event Registrations tab.
All Employers are asked to provide each approved vendor the following:
- Profile link distributed to each employee via the event announcement
- Face-to-face interaction with the employees
- Table and chairs (see table size above)
- Linen, electricity, and extra floor space (if needed)
We can not guarantee the employer will provide all items above nor the anticipated attendance be accurate. We do ask that if you are not provided this after attending the event, take a moment to fill out the event survey to let us know.