Volvo Car US Operations, Inc. 2018 Employee Health Fair
Volvo Car US Operations, Inc. began ramping up its South Carolina automotive manufacturing factory in 2015. This year’s event marks the 3rd year for Volvo’s annual employee health fair to be held in October at it’s Summerville, SC plant which will be fully operational with well over 800 employees by that time.
The health and wellness of their employees are of utmost importance in Volvo’s growth plan. This event will provide a tremendous opportunity for local vendors to establish relationships with management as well as recently hired employees.
Volvo Car US Operations, Inc. Website
Upon opening, the Berkeley County, South Carolina factory became the global production home of the all new S60 Sedan, which is currently under development at Volvo Car Group headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden. American built S60s will be exported around the world through the Port of Charleston, along with another model yet to be determined. The first South Carolina-built Volvos are expected to roll off the assembly line in late 2018.
- AlignLife Natural Health Centers - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Asthma and Allergy, Bariatric Information, Chiropractic Care, Massage Therapy, Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins, Orthotics & Arch Support, Pediatrics, Prenatal Care, Wellness Assessments
- Lowcountry Specific Chiropractic - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Baby Wellness, Chiropractic Care, Digestive Wellness, Ergonomics Education, Health Management, Neurology Services, Pain Management, Safety & Accident Prevention, Wellness Consulting
- PJ Johnson Insurance, LLC - Auto & Home Insurance
- Dermatology and Laser Center of Charleston - Aesthetics & Skin Care, Alopecia/Hair Loss, Cancer Risk Reduction, Clinical Trials, Community Outreach Programs, Dermatology, Medical Spa
- Beach Medical Weight Loss - Aesthetics & Skin Care, Nutrition, Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins, Weight Loss Programs, Wellness Consulting
- Lowcountry Beauty and Wellness - Anti-Aging
- Advanced medical Associatesof Summerville - Chiropractic Care
- Modern Woodmen of America - Fiscal Fitness (Financial Planning)
- SC Sports Medicine - Orthopedic Information, Physical Therapy
- Sensational Smiles of Charleston - Dental Health
- Atlantic Coast Physical Medicine - Integrative Medicine
- Back 2 Health Physical Medicine - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Blood Pressure Screenings, Chiropractic Care, Ergonomics Education, Nutrition, Orthopedic Information, Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Physical Therapy, Weight Loss Programs
- Delite Dental - Dental Health
- Alignment Chiropractic - Chiropractic Care, Massage Therapy, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- O2 Fitness Clubs - Health Club & Gym Memberships
- National Allergy & ENT - Asthma and Allergy, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery, ENT
- South Carolina Federal Credit Union - Credit Union
- Plantation Family DentalCare - Dental Health
- Center for Therapeutic Massage, llc - Massage Therapy
- Physicians Footcare - Podiatry & Foot Care
- Charleston Hand Therapy Center - Physical Therapy
- Wellness Five, LLC - Health Coach, Wellness Consulting
- Swain Family Chiropractic - Chiropractic Care
- COEM - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Asthma and Allergy, Digestive Wellness, Family Practice/Internal Medicine, Hormone Therapy, Integrative Medicine, Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins, Osteopathic Manipulation, Pain Management, Weight Loss Programs
- Fleet Feet Sports Mount Pleasant & Summerville - Community Outreach Programs, Family Recreational Activities, Men's Health, Nutrition, Orthotics & Arch Support, Proper Shoe Fitting, Sports Equipment & Apparel, Women's Health & OB-GYN
- Charleston Holistic Center - Hypnosis/Hypnotherapy, Life Coach, Massage Therapy, Mental Health & Addiction Services, Reiki Education, Smoking Cessation, Weight Loss Programs, Yoga
- Charleston Health - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Anti-Aging, Cancer Risk Reduction, Chiropractic Care, Digestive Wellness, Healthy Eating Coach, Stress Reduction, Wellness Consulting, Wellness Assessments, Whole Food Nutrition
- Doctors Care - Audiology & Hearing, Biometric Screenings, Blood Pressure Screenings, Flu Shots, Health Management, Hearing Loss Communications, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Physical Therapy, Radiology Imaging Services, Safety & Accident Prevention, Telehealth, Urgent Care, Wellness Consulting
- Lowcountry Orthopaedics - Orthopedic Information, Pain Management
- Lowcountry Eye Care - Vision & Eye Care
- Advantage Healthcare of Charleston - Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Charleston County Park & Recreation Commission - Family Recreational Activities
- TD Bank NA - Banking Options, Community Outreach Programs, Fiscal Fitness (Financial Planning), Home Improvement, Insurance Broker, Life Insurance
- BeesKnees - Massage Therapy
- PNC Bank - Fiscal Fitness (Financial Planning)
- Orangetheory Fitness - Health Club & Gym Memberships
- MUSC Health - Health Management
- EyeCare Specialties of Charleston - Vision & Eye Care
- Coastal Vascular & Vein Center - Varicose Vein Treatment, Vascular Health
- Charleston GI - Crohn's and Colitis Education
- Green Lite Organics - Fresh Produce Options
- MASA MTS Medical Transport Solutions - Emergency Preparedness, Life Insurance, Medical Insurance Provider, Supplemental Insurance, Urgent Care
- COASTAL SPINE AND SPORT - Chiropractic Care
- DHEC LOWCOUNTRY PUPLIC HEALTH REGIONS - Baby Wellness
- Live for Wellness Chiropractic Center - Chiropractic Care, Massage Therapy
- Seaside Family Medicine - Family Practice/Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
- Healthy 4 Life - Chiropractic Care
- Wells Fargo - Banking Options, Fiscal Fitness (Financial Planning)
- Germain Dermatology - Aesthetics & Skin Care, Alopecia/Hair Loss, Anti-Aging, Dermatology, Psoriasis Care
- Pivotal Fitness - Health Club & Gym Memberships
Select how you pay:
Pay $37.50 Non-Refundable Registration Fee (no other fees apply if approved)
It is FREE to register and participate in this Health Fair. REGISTER TODAY!
Pay $150.00 at the time of registration approval (Pay only if Approved).
FREE for Health Fair Members
Can’t attend the event but would like to mail-in goodies? You can submit a registration to mail-in items (raffle prize, goodies/samples) for the employer to distribute at the event for you. If approved, non-members are charged a $5.00 fee and receives an email with the event contact name and mailing address. The messaging link is also activated so you may communicate directly with the employer.
Full Event Fee: (.75 per anticipated attendee – does not apply to Virtual Events) The Full Event Fee will only be charged to your credit card if approved by the employer to participate in their event. Free for Members
Non-Refundable Fee Pay the smaller non-refundable registration fee now, and should you be approved, you pay nothing further. However, if the employer declines your registration, you will not receive a refund.
Coupon Codes: If you have been provided a coupon code to register for an event, you will need to fill in registration details, then proceed to the billing section. Put the coupon code on box above the credit card information and submit registration.
Health Fair Membership
FREE to register and participate in health fairs held within membership contract period. Membership options can be found on your profile under the Membership tab.
Learn More About an IAB Health Fair Membership
Terms of Service
By Submitting Your Registration You Understand
Your registration for this event will be submitted directly to the employer for review. The employer will receive an email which includes your registration details and a link to your profile. Make sure you have fully updated your profile before registering.
You will be notified of the employer’s decision via email. You may also review the status of a registration in the edit view of your profile within the Event Registrations tab.
All Employers are asked to provide each approved vendor the following:
- Profile link distributed to each employee via the event announcement
- Face-to-face interaction with the employees
- Table and chairs (see table size above)
- Linen, electricity, and extra floor space (if needed)
We can not guarantee the employer will provide all items above nor the anticipated attendance be accurate. We do ask that if you are not provided this after attending the event, take a moment to fill out the event survey to let us know.