Volvo Car US Operations, Inc. FILLED
THIS EVENT IS FILLED
Volvo Car US Operations, Inc. begin ramping up for its South Carolina automotive manufacturing factory in 2015. This years event marks the 2nd year of Volvo’s annual employee health fair to be held on October 11, 2017 from 1:00 – 5:00 p.m. at it’s Summerville, SC temporary office space. The plant is not yet fully functional however Volvo is in the process of hiring with the intention of being fully operational in 2018.
The health and wellness of it’s employees will be of utmost importance in Volvo’s growth plan. For this reason, they would like to proceed with their second annual event this fall with an approximate total of 250 salaried and hourly employees with the theme “Driving Wellness!” This event will provide a tremendous opportunity for local vendors to begin establishing relationships with management, as well as the employees, which will be to everyone’s benefit in the expansion phases to come.
Selected Providers Receive: Company name in all event announcements and promotional materials, a table to display at the event, and if needed, linen and access to electricity. See below for more on-site logistic information.
Volvo Car US Operations, Inc. Website
Upon opening, the Berkeley County, South Carolina factory became the global production home of the all new S60 Sedan, which is currently under development at Volvo Car Group headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden. American built S60s will be exported around the world through the Port of Charleston, along with another model yet to be determined. The first South Carolina-built Volvos are expected to roll off the assembly line in late 2018.
- Peninsula Cosmetic and Family Dentistry - Dental Health
- Coastal Carolina Research Center - Clinical Trials
- PJ Johnson Insurance, LLC - Auto & Home Insurance
- South Carolina Federal Credit Union - Credit Union
- Abundant Broth - Nutrition, Whole Food Nutrition
- Seasons Ob Gyn - Women's Health & OB-GYN
- O2 Fitness - Health Club & Gym Memberships
- Coastal Vascular & Vein Center - Varicose Vein Treatment, Vascular Health
- Charleston Allergy & Asthma - Asthma and Allergy
- Parent Financial - Fiscal Fitness (Financial Planning)
- Wells Fargo - Banking Options, Fiscal Fitness (Financial Planning)
- Lowcountry Beauty and Wellness - Medical Spa, Weight Loss Programs
- Charleston Acupuncture - Acupuncture
- Carnes Crossroads Dental - Dental Health
- Juice Plus+ - Healthy Food Options, Nutrition, Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins, Whole Food Nutrition
- Atlantic Coast Physical Medicine - Integrative Medicine
- Hearing Care of Summerville - Audiology & Hearing
- Coastal Carolina Podiatry - Podiatry & Foot Care
- Fleet Feet Sports Mount Pleasant & Summerville - Community Outreach Programs, Family Recreational Activities, Men's Health, Nutrition, Orthotics & Arch Support, Proper Shoe Fitting, Sports Equipment & Apparel, Women's Health & OB-GYN
- Vistelan Healthcare - Alzheimer's Care, Blind/Vision Impaired Products and Assistance, Community Outreach Programs, Elderly Care Options, Home Health Care
- Charleston Health - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Anti-Aging, Cancer Risk Reduction, Chiropractic Care, Digestive Wellness, Healthy Eating Coach, Stress Reduction, Wellness Consulting, Wellness Assessments, Whole Food Nutrition
- Concentra - Audiology & Hearing, Blood Pressure Screenings, Diabetes Education, Ergonomics Education, Integrative Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Physical Therapy, Radiology Imaging Services, Safety & Accident Prevention
- BlueCross BlueShield of SC - Medical Insurance Provider
- Liberty Mutual Insurance - Auto & Home Insurance
- MetLife - Dental Insurance Provider
Select how you pay:
Pay $15.00 Non-Refundable Registration Fee (no other fees apply if approved)
It is FREE to register and participate in this Health Fair. REGISTER TODAY!
Pay $75.00 at the time of registration approval (Pay only if Approved).
FREE for Health Fair Members
Can’t attend the event but would like to mail-in goodies? You can submit a registration to mail-in items (raffle prize, goodies/samples) for the employer to distribute at the event for you. If approved, non-members are charged a $5.00 fee and receives an email with the event contact name and mailing address. The messaging link is also activated so you may communicate directly with the employer.
Full Event Fee: (.75 per anticipated attendee – does not apply to Virtual Events) The Full Event Fee will only be charged to your credit card if approved by the employer to participate in their event. Free for Members
Non-Refundable Fee Pay the smaller non-refundable registration fee now, and should you be approved, you pay nothing further. However, if the employer declines your registration, you will not receive a refund.
Coupon Codes: If you have been provided a coupon code to register for an event, you will need to fill in registration details, then proceed to the billing section. Put the coupon code on box above the credit card information and submit registration.
Health Fair Membership
FREE to register and participate in health fairs held within membership contract period. Membership options can be found on your profile under the Membership tab.
Learn More About an IAB Health Fair Membership
Terms of Service
By Submitting Your Registration You Understand
Your registration for this event will be submitted directly to the employer for review. The employer will receive an email which includes your registration details and a link to your profile. Make sure you have fully updated your profile before registering.
You will be notified of the employer’s decision via email. You may also review the status of a registration in the edit view of your profile within the Event Registrations tab.
All Employers are asked to provide each approved vendor the following:
- Profile link distributed to each employee via the event announcement
- Face-to-face interaction with the employees
- Table and chairs (see table size above)
- Linen, electricity, and extra floor space (if needed)
We can not guarantee the employer will provide all items above nor the anticipated attendance be accurate. We do ask that if you are not provided this after attending the event, take a moment to fill out the event survey to let us know.