but you can still view the details below!
Village of Bald Head Island Employee Health Fair
Wednesday, Mar 6, 2019
273 Edward Teach Ext, Bald Head Island, NC 28461
$20.00 or $5.00 SEE BELOW
Wifi Available: Yes
Food Provided to Vendors: Yes
Food Provided to Employees: Yes
Can Vendors Sell Products During Health Fair? No
Table Size: 8ft
Outside Event: No
Your registration for this event will be submitted directly to the employer for review. The employer will receive an email which includes your registration details and a link to your profile. Make sure you have fully updated your profile before registering. You will be notified of the employer’s decision via email.
• Pay the non-refundable registration fee ($5.00) at the time of registration and pay nothing more if your registration is approved
• It is FREE to register and participate in this Health Fair. REGISTER TODAY!• Pay nothing now and if approved, your card will be billed the above event fee ($20.00)
Approved Exhibitors Receive
• Face-to-face interaction with the full-time insured employees
• Table and chairs (see table size above)
• Linen, electricity, and extra floor space (if needed)
Bald Head Island, historically Smith Island, is a village located on the east side of the Cape Fear River in Brunswick County, NC. Compared to the nearby city of Wilmington to the north, the village of Bald Head Island is small and somewhat remote. It is accessible by ferry from the nearby town of Southport and by 4 wheel-drive vehicle from Fort Fisher to the north. There are few cars on the island; instead, residents drive golf carts. Bald Head Island is nationally recognized for its sea turtle nesting activity.