UPS Atlanta 2018 Employee Health Fair FILLED
THIS EVENT IS FILLED
5th Annual Health Fair!!
UPS Atlanta will be promoting wellness to their 1000 employees at their annual Fall employee health fair. UPS is committed to providing a healthy and safe work environment for their employees and strive to keep their employees healthy and accident-free every day. The UPS Atlanta management team is excited to bring local wellness providers together with their employees for the purpose of educating and developing long-term relationships that will be beneficial to all. To provide an opportunity for as many employees to attend the event as possible, it will be held in two shifts. If you are selected to attend, you will be expected to attend both shifts in support of the employees attending.
UPS will be providing food and drinks for both shifts of the health fair. Please help yourself to anything provided!
Go ahead, relax. UPS logistics has you covered.
Get the most out of UPS services and technology, and get more done, with less stress, when it’s most convenient for you. Trust UPS reliability and insight: see your package from shipment to delivery and know you’re getting great service.
How you manage your day is all about logistics–juggling errands, making vacation plans, taking care of your family. With all these personal logistics, who has time for complications?
We make it easy for you to manage some of that daily planning and organizing. With UPS shipping and tracking, get things done in a snap. Quickly set up shipments and print labels online. Drop off your package or have us pick them up for you. You’ll be able to track your package progress to know when it will arrive. Even make delivery changes if you need to. And we’ve got a host of service options, so you can choose the fastest possible delivery or one that’s most economical.
Maximize your time, and minimize your worries. Let logistics deliver for you.
- McDowell Chiropractic - Chiropractic Care
- University of Arizona Global Campus - Advanced Degree & Continuing Education, Child Care & Early Ed.
- Dr. Terrance L. Jeter & Associates - Dental Health
- DeVry University and Keller Graduate School of Management - Advanced Degree & Continuing Education
- Wells Fargo - Banking Options, Fiscal Fitness (Financial Planning)
- Sprint/TMobile - Fitness App, Safety & Accident Prevention, Virtual Wellness
- Hope Health & Wellness Center - ADHD & ADD Education, Alternative/Natural Wellness, Chiropractic Care, Massage Therapy, Nutrition, Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins, Pain Management, Pediatrics, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Women's Health & OB-GYN
- PNC BANK - Banking Options
- Dermatology Consultants - Dermatology
- Eye Elements - Vision & Eye Care
- Touch of Life Family Chiropractic - Baby Wellness, Chiropractic Care, Pediatrics, Prenatal Care, Wellness Assessments
- Peachtree Immediate Care - Urgent Care
- Center Helping Obesity In Children End Successfully (CHOICES) - Nutrition
- Center For Vascular Intervention - Diabetes Education
- Georgia's Own Credit Union - Banking Options
- Enagic Kangen Water - Alternative/Natural Wellness
Select how you pay:
On-Site Full Event Fee $100.00 (calculated at .75 cents per anticipated attendee)
The Full Event Fee will only be charged to your credit card if approved by the employer to participate in their event.
Pay $25.00 Non-Refundable Registration Fee (25% of full event fee)
By paying the smaller non-refundable registration fee, you are paying to register for the event. Your registration will be sent to the employer. Should you be approved, you pay nothing further. If the employer declines your registration, you will not receive a refund.
It is FREE to register and participate in this Health Fair. REGISTER TODAY!
FREE for Health Fair Members
Can’t attend the event but would like to mail in goodies? You can submit a registration to mail-in items (raffle prize, goodies/samples) for the employer to distribute at the event for you. If approved, non-members are charged a $5.00 fee and receive an email with the event contact name and mailing address. The messaging link is also activated so you may communicate directly with the employer.
Coupon Codes: If you have been provided a coupon code to register for an event, you will need to fill in registration details, then proceed to the billing section. Put the coupon code on the box above the credit card information and submit your registration.
Health Fair Membership
FREE to register and participate in health fairs held within the membership contract period. Membership options can be found on your profile under the Membership tab.
Learn More About an IAB Health Fair Membership
Terms of Service
By Submitting Your Registration You Understand
Your registration for this event will be submitted directly to the employer for review. The employer will receive an email which includes your registration details and a link to your profile. Make sure you have fully updated your profile before registering.
You will be notified of the employer’s decision via email. You may also review the status of a registration in the edit view of your profile within the Event Registrations tab.
All Employers are asked to provide each approved vendor the following:
- Profile link distributed to each employee via the event announcement
- Face-to-face interaction with the employees
- Table and chairs (see table size above)
- Linen, electricity, and extra floor space (if needed)
We can not guarantee the employer will provide all items above nor the anticipated attendance be accurate. We do ask that if you are not provided this after attending the event, take a moment to fill out the event survey to let us know.