but you can still view the details below!
University of Mount Olive – 2019 Health Fair
Wednesday, Mar 27, 2019
562 Henderson Street, Mount Olive, NC 28365
$75.00 or $18.75 SEE BELOW
Wifi Available: Yes
Food Provided to Vendors: Yes
Food Provided to Employees: Yes
Can Vendors Sell Products During Health Fair? No
Table Size: 6 to 8 feet
Outside Event: No
Your registration for this event will be submitted directly to the employer for review. The employer will receive an email which includes your registration details and a link to your profile. Make sure you have fully updated your profile before registering. You will be notified of the employer’s decision via email.
• Pay the non-refundable registration fee ($18.75) at the time of registration and pay nothing more if your registration is approved
• It is FREE to register and participate in this Health Fair. REGISTER TODAY!• Pay nothing now and if approved, your card will be billed the above event fee ($75.00)
Approved Exhibitors Receive
• Face-to-face interaction with the full-time insured employees
• Table and chairs (see table size above)
• Linen, electricity, and extra floor space (if needed)
The University of Mount Olive is a private institution rooted in the liberal arts with defining Christian values, multiple locations, and sponsored by the Convention of Original Free Will Baptists. The University exists to provide an integrated academic experience consisting of quality educational programs, a supportive learning environment, and individual growth opportunities that promote the total development of its students intellectually, socially, and spiritually. The University serves 4,900 students at 7 locations in eastern North Carolina. (www.umo.edu)
The University of Mount Olive is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges, Inc. (SACS COC). (1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097; Telephone number: (404) 679-4501 to award associate and baccalaureate degrees. The Tillman School of Business is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). (7007 College Blvd. Suite 420 Overland Park, KS 66211, (913) 339-9366.