but you can still view the details below!
TOWN OF WRIGHTSVILLE BEACH EMPLOYEE HEALTH FAIR
Friday, Apr 12, 2019
3 Bob Sawyer, Wrightsville Beach, NC 28480
$30.00 or $7.50 SEE BELOW
Wifi Available: Yes
Food Provided to Vendors: Yes
Food Provided to Employees: Yes
Can Vendors Sell Products During Health Fair? Yes
Table Size: 6 foot tables
Outside Event: No
Your registration for this event will be submitted directly to the employer for review. The employer will receive an email which includes your registration details and a link to your profile. Make sure you have fully updated your profile before registering. You will be notified of the employer’s decision via email.
• Pay the non-refundable registration fee ($7.50) at the time of registration and pay nothing more if your registration is approved
• It is FREE to register and participate in this Health Fair. REGISTER TODAY!• Pay nothing now and if approved, your card will be billed the above event fee ($30.00)
Approved Exhibitors Receive
• Face-to-face interaction with the full-time insured employees
• Table and chairs (see table size above)
• Linen, electricity, and extra floor space (if needed)
Wrightsville Beach is a town in New Hanover County, North Carolina, United States. Wrightsville Beach is just east of Wilmington and is part of the Wilmington Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 2,477 at the 2010 census. The town consists of a 4 miles (6 km) long beach island, an interior island called Harbor Island, and pockets of commercial property on the mainland.