But you can still view the details below!
Town of Mt. Pleasant SC 2019 Health & Wellness Fair
Wednesday, May 8, 2019
100 Ann Edwards Lane, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
$150.00 or $37.50 SEE BELOW
Wifi Available: Yes
Food Provided to Vendors: Yes
Food Provided to Employees: Yes
Can Vendors Sell Products During Health Fair? Yes
Table Size: 8 feet
Outside Event: No
Your registration for this event will be submitted directly to the employer for review. The employer will receive an email which includes your registration details and a link to your profile. Make sure you have fully updated your profile before registering. You will be notified of the employer’s decision via email.
• Pay the non-refundable registration fee ($37.50) at the time of registration and pay nothing more if your registration is approved
• It is FREE to register and participate in this Health Fair. REGISTER TODAY!• Pay nothing now and if approved, your card will be billed the above event fee ($150.00)
Approved Exhibitors Receive
• Face-to-face interaction with the full-time insured employees
• Table and chairs (see table size above)
• Linen, electricity, and extra floor space (if needed)
Mount Pleasant is a large suburban town in Charleston County, SC. It is the fourth largest municipality and largest town in South Carolina, and for several years was one of the state’s fastest-growing areas, doubling in population between 1990 and 2000. At the foot of the Arthur Ravenel Bridge is Patriots Point, a naval and maritime museum, home to the World War II aircraft carrier USS Yorktown, which is now a museum ship. The Ravenel Bridge, an eight-lane highway that was completed in 2005, spans the Cooper River and links Mount Pleasant with the city of Charleston. Mount Pleasant is located close to the Isle of Palms and Sullivan’s Island beaches and offers a variety of restaurants, shopping and entertainment venues. The town is known for its historic Old Village and offers a variety of outdoor activities for all ages!