Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions 2019 Employee Health Fair
Please join us for the 3rd annual TGCS Health Fair at the Research Triangle Park headquarters in September. Our goal is to have 250 or more employees attend the fair!
If you would like to participate in this year’s event, we would be very pleased and extremely honored to have you. We ask that you donate an item to a raffle that encourages healthy living or family activities or provides employees with a giveaway.
Note: The Facility Department requires a Certificate of Liability or Waiver for all vendors. Please email to the attention of: Wanda.Negron@toshibagcs.com
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, Inc. Website
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is retail’s first choice for integrated in-store solutions. The leading supplier of point-of-sale systems with a worldwide install base larger than any three major competitors combined, Toshiba is committed to delivering innovative commerce solutions that transform checkout, provide seamless consumer interactions and optimize retail operations. Toshiba, along with our global team of dedicated business partners, provides end-to-end solutions, service and support that help clients meet virtually any retail technology need.
- NuTech Health & Hearing - Audiology & Hearing, Family Practice/Internal Medicine
- Raleigh Specific Chiropractic - Chiropractic Care, Health Management, Nutrition, Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins
- doTERRA Wellness Advocate - Aesthetics & Skin Care, Alternative/Natural Wellness, Aroma Therapy, Digestive Wellness, Men's Health, Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins, Stress Reduction, Weight Loss Programs, Wellness Consulting, Wholesale Discount Options
- Lemongrass Spa Products with Glennie - Aesthetics & Skin Care
- Riccobene Associates Dentistry - Community Outreach Programs, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery, Dental Health, Dental Insurance Provider, Emergency Preparedness, Orthodontics, Pediatrics
- The Dental Company - Dental Health
- FLAWLESS spa, wellness and image - Aesthetics & Skin Care, Alternative/Natural Wellness, Massage Therapy, Professional Image Coach, Reiki Education
- Summerfield Custom Wellness - Crohn's and Colitis Education, Diabetes Education, Digestive Wellness, Healthy Cooking Demonstrations, Healthy Eating Coach, Nutrition, Weight Loss Programs, Wellness Consulting, Wellness Assessments, Whole Food Nutrition
- TMJ and Sleep Therapy Centre of RDU - Dental Health, Orthodontics, Sleep Disorders Information
- MyBrainDR - ADHD & ADD Education, Alternative/Natural Wellness, Neurology Services, Nutrition, Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins, Stress Reduction, Wellness Assessments
- Camp Gladiator - Health Club & Gym Memberships
- Truevision Eye Care - Vision & Eye Care
- Smileplicity Dentistry - Dental Health
- Fleet Feet Sports Raleigh - Family Recreational Activities, Health Management, Personal Training, Sports Equipment & Apparel
- LumbarTrac - Pain Management
- Excel Body Fitness - Boxing Cardio, Personal Training, Weight Loss Programs
- Assisted Living Locators of Raleigh/Wake County - Elderly Care Options
- Kelly Eye Center - Vision & Eye Care
- Triangle Chiropractic - Chiropractic Care
- Delta Dental NC - Dental Insurance Provider
- Blue Cross NC - Medical Insurance Provider
- Triangle Vein Clinic - Varicose Vein Treatment
- Welwynn Outpatient Center - Mental Health & Addiction Services
- Hungry Harvest - Fresh Produce Options
- CVS Caremark - Pharmaceutical Education
- NC Center for Physical Therapy - Physical Therapy
- Gladwell Orthodontics - Orthodontics
- VSP - Vision Insurance Provider
- Global Alz Platform Foundation - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Alzheimer's Care, Anti-Aging, Clinical Trials, Cognitive Learning Skills, Community Outreach Programs, Health Coach, Health Management, Healthy Eating Coach, Healthy Food Options, Life Coach, Men's Health, Wellness Consulting, Women's Health & OB-GYN
Select how you pay:
Pay $46.88 Non-Refundable Registration Fee (no other fees apply if approved)
It is FREE to register and participate in this Health Fair. REGISTER TODAY!
Pay $187.50 at the time of registration approval (Pay only if Approved).
FREE for Health Fair Members
Can’t attend the event but would like to mail-in goodies? You can submit a registration to mail-in items (raffle prize, goodies/samples) for the employer to distribute at the event for you. If approved, non-members are charged a $5.00 fee and receives an email with the event contact name and mailing address. The messaging link is also activated so you may communicate directly with the employer.
Full Event Fee: (.75 per anticipated attendee – does not apply to Virtual Events) The Full Event Fee will only be charged to your credit card if approved by the employer to participate in their event. Free for Members
Non-Refundable Fee Pay the smaller non-refundable registration fee now, and should you be approved, you pay nothing further. However, if the employer declines your registration, you will not receive a refund.
Coupon Codes: If you have been provided a coupon code to register for an event, you will need to fill in registration details, then proceed to the billing section. Put the coupon code on box above the credit card information and submit registration.
Health Fair Membership
FREE to register and participate in health fairs held within membership contract period. Membership options can be found on your profile under the Membership tab.
Learn More About an IAB Health Fair Membership
Terms of Service
By Submitting Your Registration You Understand
Your registration for this event will be submitted directly to the employer for review. The employer will receive an email which includes your registration details and a link to your profile. Make sure you have fully updated your profile before registering.
You will be notified of the employer’s decision via email. You may also review the status of a registration in the edit view of your profile within the Event Registrations tab.
All Employers are asked to provide each approved vendor the following:
- Profile link distributed to each employee via the event announcement
- Face-to-face interaction with the employees
- Table and chairs (see table size above)
- Linen, electricity, and extra floor space (if needed)
We can not guarantee the employer will provide all items above nor the anticipated attendance be accurate. We do ask that if you are not provided this after attending the event, take a moment to fill out the event survey to let us know.