but you can still view the details below!
Raymond Rosen Manor 2019 Resident Health Fair
Thursday, Feb 14, 2019
2301 Edgley Street, Philadelphia, PA 19121
$20.00 or $5.00 SEE BELOW
Wifi Available: No
Food Provided to Vendors: Yes
Food Provided to Employees: Yes
Can Vendors Sell Products During Health Fair? Yes
Table Size: 54 in
Outside Event: No
Your registration for this event will be submitted directly to the employer for review. The employer will receive an email which includes your registration details and a link to your profile. Make sure you have fully updated your profile before registering. You will be notified of the employer’s decision via email.
• Pay the non-refundable registration fee ($5.00) at the time of registration and pay nothing more if your registration is approved
• It is FREE to register and participate in this Health Fair. REGISTER TODAY!• Pay nothing now and if approved, your card will be billed the above event fee ($20.00)
Approved Exhibitors Receive
• Face-to-face interaction with the full-time insured employees
• Table and chairs (see table size above)
• Linen, electricity, and extra floor space (if needed)
The Philadelphia Housing Authority, also known as PHA, is the biggest landlord in Pennsylvania.
We develop, acquire, lease and operate affordable housing for city residents with limited incomes.
Our funding comes primarily from the federal government. We also work in partnership with the city and state governments as well as private investors.
Although we are a public agency, we operate in many ways like a private property management company. We employ the best practices of the private real estate industry.
PHA was established in 1937 and is the nation’s fourth largest housing authority. We house nearly 80,000 people in the City of Philadelphia and we employ 1,400 people to deliver services to our clients. Our budget totals approximately $400 million.