but you can still view the details below!
Old Dominion Freight Line – St. Louis
Wednesday, May 15, 2019
2880 Elm Point Ind. Dr., St. Charles, MO 63301
$62.50 or $15.63 SEE BELOW
Wifi Available: Yes
Food Provided to Vendors: Yes
Food Provided to Employees: Yes
Can Vendors Sell Products During Health Fair? No
Table Size: 6 feet
Outside Event: No
Your registration for this event will be submitted directly to the employer for review. The employer will receive an email which includes your registration details and a link to your profile. Make sure you have fully updated your profile before registering. You will be notified of the employer’s decision via email.
• Pay the non-refundable registration fee ($15.63) at the time of registration and pay nothing more if your registration is approved
• It is FREE to register and participate in this Health Fair. REGISTER TODAY!• Pay nothing now and if approved, your card will be billed the above event fee ($62.50)
Approved Exhibitors Receive
• Face-to-face interaction with the full-time insured employees
• Table and chairs (see table size above)
• Linen, electricity, and extra floor space (if needed)
From a single truck running a 94-mile route in Virginia to a global transportation company with nearly 20,000 employees, OD has a rich and proud heritage. The values that drove our founders decades ago still inspire us today-helping you, and the world, keep promises.
At Old Dominion Freight Line, our Vision is to be the premier transportation solutions company in domestic and global markets served. Our Mission is to provide innovative solutions designed to exceed customer expectations, increase shareholder value, and ensure the continued success of the OD company and our family of employees.