Old Dominion Freight Line – Corporate Headquarters
Old Dominion Freight Line is excited to announce their upcoming employee health & wellness fair! OD is excited to welcome wellness vendors in the Thomasville/ High Point/ Greensboro/ Winston-Salem area and surrounding communities to participate in this fun and interactive event. This health fair will provide companies with the opportunity to develop relationships with our local employees. The purpose of this event is to provide education and wellness resources for our employees to help them live a healthy lifestyle!
If you feel your services would be of benefit to these great employees, we invite you to register to become one of our wellness partners in our upcoming health fair.
Vendor booths are filled on a first come, first serve basis. OD’s management will review each vendor’s profile and website when reviewing registrations. We are excited to meet our neighboring wellness providers and hope to join together and create a healthy team.
Old Dominion Freight Line Website
A Legacy of Keeping Promises
From a single truck running a 94-mile route in Virginia to a global transportation company with nearly 20,000 employees, OD has a rich and proud heritage. The values that drove our founders decades ago still inspire us today-helping you, and the world, keep promises. At Old Dominion Freight Line, our Vision is to be the premier transportation solutions company in domestic and global markets served. Our Mission is to provide innovative solutions designed to exceed customer expectations, increase shareholder value, and ensure the continued success of the OD company and our family of employees.
- Brittian Chiropractic Center, PLLC - Chiropractic Care, Massage Therapy
- Triad Health Center - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Chiropractic Care, Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins
- BB&T now Truist - Identity Theft
- Profile by Sanford - Weight Loss Programs
- The Dental Company - Dental Health
- Wells Fargo - Identity Theft
- Trellis Supportive Care - Health Management, Pain Management
- Berky Orthodontics - Orthodontics
- Greystone Chiropractic - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Arthritis Education, Baby Wellness, Chiropractic Care, Movement Education, Neurology Services, Orthopedic Information, Pain Management, Radiology Imaging Services
- Home Instead Senior Care - Alzheimer's Care, Elderly Care Options
- Hands-On Health Massage & Physical Therapy - Massage Therapy, Physical Therapy
- Digestive Health Specialists, PA - Digestive Wellness, Gastroenterology
- Apex at Jackson Chiropractic - Chiropractic Care, Nutrition, Physical Therapy
- ClearCaptions - Hearing Loss Communications, Men's Health
Select how you pay:
Pay $50.00 Non-Refundable Registration Fee (no other fees apply if approved)
It is FREE to register and participate in this Health Fair. REGISTER TODAY!
Pay $200.00 at the time of registration approval (Pay only if Approved).
FREE for Health Fair Members
Can’t attend the event but would like to mail-in goodies? You can submit a registration to mail-in items (raffle prize, goodies/samples) for the employer to distribute at the event for you. If approved, non-members are charged a $5.00 fee and receives an email with the event contact name and mailing address. The messaging link is also activated so you may communicate directly with the employer.
Full Event Fee: (.75 per anticipated attendee – does not apply to Virtual Events) The Full Event Fee will only be charged to your credit card if approved by the employer to participate in their event. Free for Members
Non-Refundable Fee Pay the smaller non-refundable registration fee now, and should you be approved, you pay nothing further. However, if the employer declines your registration, you will not receive a refund.
Coupon Codes: If you have been provided a coupon code to register for an event, you will need to fill in registration details, then proceed to the billing section. Put the coupon code on box above the credit card information and submit registration.
Health Fair Membership
FREE to register and participate in health fairs held within membership contract period. Membership options can be found on your profile under the Membership tab.
Learn More About an IAB Health Fair Membership
Terms of Service
By Submitting Your Registration You Understand
Your registration for this event will be submitted directly to the employer for review. The employer will receive an email which includes your registration details and a link to your profile. Make sure you have fully updated your profile before registering.
You will be notified of the employer’s decision via email. You may also review the status of a registration in the edit view of your profile within the Event Registrations tab.
All Employers are asked to provide each approved vendor the following:
- Profile link distributed to each employee via the event announcement
- Face-to-face interaction with the employees
- Table and chairs (see table size above)
- Linen, electricity, and extra floor space (if needed)
We can not guarantee the employer will provide all items above nor the anticipated attendance be accurate. We do ask that if you are not provided this after attending the event, take a moment to fill out the event survey to let us know.