Newell Brands 2018 Health & Wellness Fair
Harvesting A New You Health & Wellness Fair
Newell Brands is excited to announce their upcoming employee health & wellness fair! Newell is excited to welcome wellness vendors in the Triad area and surrounding communities to participate in this fun and interactive event. This health fair will provide companies with the opportunity to develop relationships with our local employees. The purpose of this event is to provide education and wellness resources for our employees to help them live a healthy lifestyle!
If you feel your services would be of benefit to these great employees, we invite you to register to become one of our wellness partners in our upcoming health fair.
Vendor booths are filled on a first come, first serve basis. Newell s management will review each vendor’s profile and website when reviewing registrations. We are excited to meet our neighboring wellness providers and hope to join together and create a healthy team.
Our brands touch millions of people every day at the heart of life where the moments that matter the most happen. We’re there for your cup of morning coffee and your home-cooked family dinner — and countless moments in between. Our Brands include Yankee Candle, Graco, Oster, Rubbermaid, Sharpie, Paper Mate, Jostens, Calphalon, Dymo, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, First Alert, Onelink, Quickie, Berkley, Coleman, Contigo and Marmot. Everywhere people live, learn, work and play we are there.
- doTERRA Wellness Advocate - Aesthetics & Skin Care, Alternative/Natural Wellness, Aroma Therapy, Digestive Wellness, Men's Health, Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins, Wellness Consulting, Wholesale Discount Options
- Triad Health Center - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Chiropractic Care, Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins
- Fleet Feet Greensboro and High Point - Sports Equipment & Apparel
- Gastroenterology Associates of the Piedmont,P.A. - Digestive Wellness, Health Management
- Angie Locke Inc. - Aesthetics & Skin Care, Anti-Aging
- Wells Fargo - Banking Options, Identity Theft
- RN Patient Advocates of NC, LLC - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Elderly Care Options, Health Coach, Health Management, Home Health Care, Telehealth, Virtual Wellness, Wellness Consulting
- The Dental Company - Dental Health
- PNC Bank - Banking Options, Home Ownership & Financing, Identity Theft, Wellness Consulting
- Restoration Place Counseling - Mental Health & Addiction Services
- Good Health Greensboro - Chiropractic Care, Healthy Shopping
- MANES OF MELANIN - Aesthetics & Skin Care, Alternative/Natural Wellness, Anti-Aging, Baby Wellness, Eco Friendly Products/Services, Hand Therapy
- Triad Foot & Ankle Center - Podiatry & Foot Care
- My Daily Choice - Healthy Eating Coach, Healthy Shopping, Martial Arts & Self Defense, Massage Therapy, Men's Health, Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins, Personal Training
- ClearCaptions, LLC - Hearing Loss Communications
- Costco - Wholesale Discount Options
No Registrations Yet
Select how you pay:
Pay $16.25 Non-Refundable Registration Fee (no other fees apply if approved)
It is FREE to register and participate in this Health Fair. REGISTER TODAY!
Pay $65.00 at the time of registration approval (Pay only if Approved).
FREE for Health Fair Members
Can’t attend the event but would like to mail-in goodies? You can submit a registration to mail-in items (raffle prize, goodies/samples) for the employer to distribute at the event for you. If approved, non-members are charged a $5.00 fee and receives an email with the event contact name and mailing address. The messaging link is also activated so you may communicate directly with the employer.
Full Event Fee: (.75 per anticipated attendee – does not apply to Virtual Events) The Full Event Fee will only be charged to your credit card if approved by the employer to participate in their event. Free for Members
Non-Refundable Fee Pay the smaller non-refundable registration fee now, and should you be approved, you pay nothing further. However, if the employer declines your registration, you will not receive a refund.
Coupon Codes: If you have been provided a coupon code to register for an event, you will need to fill in registration details, then proceed to the billing section. Put the coupon code on box above the credit card information and submit registration.
Health Fair Membership
FREE to register and participate in health fairs held within membership contract period. Membership options can be found on your profile under the Membership tab.
Learn More About an IAB Health Fair Membership
Terms of Service
By Submitting Your Registration You Understand
Your registration for this event will be submitted directly to the employer for review. The employer will receive an email which includes your registration details and a link to your profile. Make sure you have fully updated your profile before registering.
You will be notified of the employer’s decision via email. You may also review the status of a registration in the edit view of your profile within the Event Registrations tab.
All Employers are asked to provide each approved vendor the following:
- Profile link distributed to each employee via the event announcement
- Face-to-face interaction with the employees
- Table and chairs (see table size above)
- Linen, electricity, and extra floor space (if needed)
We can not guarantee the employer will provide all items above nor the anticipated attendance be accurate. We do ask that if you are not provided this after attending the event, take a moment to fill out the event survey to let us know.