NCDOT Division 1 2019 Employee Health Fair
Thursday, Apr 11, 2019
2869 Virginia Rd, Tyner, NC 27980
$100.00 or $25.00 SEE BELOW
The employees of the NCDOT Division 1 work daily to keep our roads safe and “healthy” for NC motorists who are on the go! In turn, we want to be sure we’re taking steps to keep our team healthy. Division 1 of the NCDOT will be hosting their 2019 health fair for employees and their immediate family that live and work in the 14 northeast counties of NC to include Martin, Bertie, Northampton, Dare, Pasquotank and every county in between. We’ll be selecting multiple vendors within any given category to ensure we cover different areas in which our employees live. We will also be having a participation contest between the three districts in our division to help ensure participation. If you are a fit for the categories we’ve selected, we invite you to submit your request to participate in our event!
Wifi Available: No
Food Provided to Vendors: Yes
Food Provided to Employees: Yes
Can Vendors Sell Products During Health Fair? Yes
Table Size: 8x10
Outside Event: No
Your registration for this event will be submitted directly to the employer for review. The employer will receive an email which includes your registration details and a link to your profile. Make sure you have fully updated your profile before registering. You will be notified of the employer’s decision via email.
• Pay the non-refundable registration fee ($25.00) at the time of registration and pay nothing more if your registration is approved
• It is FREE to register and participate in this Health Fair. REGISTER TODAY!• Pay nothing now and if approved, your card will be billed the above event fee ($100.00)
Approved Exhibitors Receive
• Face-to-face interaction with the full-time insured employees
• Table and chairs (see table size above)
• Linen, electricity, and extra floor space (if needed)
North Carolina’s experiencing tremendous population growth as well as new challenges and opportunities. More emphasis than ever before is on transportation, and that means leveraging all state’s transportation infrastructure to ensure a vibrant and healthy economy for future generations.