MCNC 2019 Health and Wellness Fair
Thursday, Sep 19, 2019
3021 E. Cornwallis Road, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
$52.50 or $13.13 SEE BELOW
Wifi Available: Yes
Food Provided to Vendors: Yes
Food Provided to Employees: Yes
Can Vendors Sell Products During Health Fair? No
Table Size: 8 x 10
Outside Event: No
Your registration for this event will be submitted directly to the employer for review. The employer will receive an email which includes your registration details and a link to your profile. Make sure you have fully updated your profile before registering. You will be notified of the employer’s decision via email.
• Pay the non-refundable registration fee ($13.13) at the time of registration and pay nothing more if your registration is approved
• It is FREE to register and participate in this Health Fair. REGISTER TODAY!• Pay nothing now and if approved, your card will be billed the above event fee ($52.50)
Approved Exhibitors Receive
• Face-to-face interaction with the full-time insured employees
• Table and chairs (see table size above)
• Linen, electricity, and extra floor space (if needed)
For more than a quarter century MCNC has operated a robust, secure, exclusive communications network that has connected institutions of the University of North Carolina System, Duke University, and Wake Forest University to each other, and through advanced research networks such as Internet2 and National Lambda Rail, to the world.
Over the last 5 years, MCNC has expanded the reach of its services to non-profit and university hospitals, public safety, libraries and other key CAIs. Through two Broadband Technology Opportunities (BTOP) grants and other private investments, MCNC is investing over $140M in a network infrastructure that is able to meet the rapidly increasing bandwidth demands and shared services needs of North Carolina-based CAIs for the foreseeable future.