McKesson 2018 Wellness Expo
This event is designed to introduce employees to internal and local vendors that will increase their wellness (health and finance).
McKesson Corporation Website
We stand for better health
Better business health. Better connectivity. Better care.
We’re experiencing an era of unprecedented change in health care. New technology, new services and new ideas will be needed to deliver improved outcomes for businesses and patients. McKesson is at the forefront of that transformation.
We work with health care organizations of all types to strengthen the health of their business, helping them control costs, develop efficiencies and improve quality.
We build essential connections that make health care smarter, creating intelligent networks that expand access, reduce waste, and bring people and information closer together.
We supply the industry with the resources, support and technology it needs to create new standards and a world of better health.
Together with our customers and partners, we are creating a sustainable future for health care. Together we are charting a course to better health.
- Floss Dental - Dental Health
- DuChene Natural Health Center - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Chiropractic Care, Ergonomics Education, Homeopathic Medicine, Nutrition, Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins, Orthotics & Arch Support, Pain Management, Weight Loss Programs, Whole Food Nutrition
- Vein Clinics of America - Varicose Vein Treatment
- slimGENEmd - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Biometric Screenings, Digestive Wellness, Hormone Therapy, Homeopathic Medicine, Nutrition, Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins, Weight Loss Programs, Wellness Consulting, Wellness Assessments
- Distinctive Vision Care - Vision & Eye Care
- Platinum Dermatology - Dermatology
- My Bariatric Solutions - Weight Loss Programs
- D & D Orthotics and Prosthetics - Orthotics & Arch Support
Select how you pay:
Pay $62.50 Non-Refundable Registration Fee (no other fees apply if approved)
It is FREE to register and participate in this Health Fair. REGISTER TODAY!
Pay $250.00 at the time of registration approval (Pay only if Approved).
FREE for Health Fair Members
Can’t attend the event but would like to mail-in goodies? You can submit a registration to mail-in items (raffle prize, goodies/samples) for the employer to distribute at the event for you. If approved, non-members are charged a $5.00 fee and receives an email with the event contact name and mailing address. The messaging link is also activated so you may communicate directly with the employer.
Full Event Fee: (.75 per anticipated attendee – does not apply to Virtual Events) The Full Event Fee will only be charged to your credit card if approved by the employer to participate in their event. Free for Members
Non-Refundable Fee Pay the smaller non-refundable registration fee now, and should you be approved, you pay nothing further. However, if the employer declines your registration, you will not receive a refund.
Coupon Codes: If you have been provided a coupon code to register for an event, you will need to fill in registration details, then proceed to the billing section. Put the coupon code on box above the credit card information and submit registration.
Health Fair Membership
FREE to register and participate in health fairs held within membership contract period. Membership options can be found on your profile under the Membership tab.
Learn More About an IAB Health Fair Membership
Terms of Service
By Submitting Your Registration You Understand
Your registration for this event will be submitted directly to the employer for review. The employer will receive an email which includes your registration details and a link to your profile. Make sure you have fully updated your profile before registering.
You will be notified of the employer’s decision via email. You may also review the status of a registration in the edit view of your profile within the Event Registrations tab.
All Employers are asked to provide each approved vendor the following:
- Profile link distributed to each employee via the event announcement
- Face-to-face interaction with the employees
- Table and chairs (see table size above)
- Linen, electricity, and extra floor space (if needed)
We can not guarantee the employer will provide all items above nor the anticipated attendance be accurate. We do ask that if you are not provided this after attending the event, take a moment to fill out the event survey to let us know.