but you can still view the details below!
Hirata 2019 Employee Health Fair (Indianapolis)
Friday, Mar 1, 2019
5625 Decatur Blvd, Indianapolis, IN 46241
60 including family
$30.00 or $7.50 SEE BELOW
Wifi Available: Yes
Food Provided to Vendors: No
Food Provided to Employees: Yes
Can Vendors Sell Products During Health Fair? Yes
Table Size: 4' X 7'
Outside Event: No
Rain Date: March 1, 2019
Your registration for this event will be submitted directly to the employer for review. The employer will receive an email which includes your registration details and a link to your profile. Make sure you have fully updated your profile before registering. You will be notified of the employer’s decision via email.
• Pay the non-refundable registration fee ($7.50) at the time of registration and pay nothing more if your registration is approved
• It is FREE to register and participate in this Health Fair. REGISTER TODAY!• Pay nothing now and if approved, your card will be billed the above event fee ($30.00)
Approved Exhibitors Receive
• Face-to-face interaction with the full-time insured employees
• Table and chairs (see table size above)
• Linen, electricity, and extra floor space (if needed)
Hirata Corporation of America (HCA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hirata Corporation (HCJ), a Japanese company established in 1947 and headquartered in Kumamoto, Japan. HCA provides the North American market with sales, service, manufacturing, and support for Hirata Corporation. HCA provides leading edge and world-class industrial assembly automation technology, including; robotics, material handling, controls, and system integration to many industries. These industries include Automotive Component and Powertrain, Electronics, Printed Circuit Board, Appliance, Glass, Food, Pharmaceutical, and others. Hirata has over 1500 full-time employees, and facilities in a dozen sites in Japan, and subsidiaries in England, Germany, Singapore, Mexico, Thailand, and China.