Guilford Child Development Health Fair 2019
Founded in 1967, Guilford Child Development successfully continues a legacy of providing the building blocks for school and life success by providing underserved young children Guilford County a quality preschool experience.
Each year Guilford Child Development is committed to educating their employees on how to become healthier and happier by rendering them an opportunity to meet and interact with local wellness providers. If you feel this employee group would benefit from your services, and you wish to build a relationship with their employees, then we invite you to submit your request to participate in their upcoming health fair.
Guilford Child Development Website
Guilford Child Development (GCD) provides quality child care in Greensboro and High Point, NC and helps young children and families in Guilford County reach their full potential through 13 child-focused family-centered programs.
- Brittian Chiropractic Center, PLLC - Chiropractic Care, Massage Therapy
- doTERRA Wellness Advocate - Aesthetics & Skin Care, Alternative/Natural Wellness, Aroma Therapy, Digestive Wellness, Men's Health, Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins, Stress Reduction, Weight Loss Programs, Wellness Consulting, Wholesale Discount Options
- Green Health First - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Aroma Therapy, Digestive Wellness, Health Coach, Health Management, Healthy Food Options, Stress Reduction, Wellness Consulting
- Ashford University - Advanced Degree & Continuing Education
- Nutrisail - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Digestive Wellness, Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins, Weight Loss Programs
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Group - Auto & Home Insurance, Home Safety and Security, Insurance Broker, Life Insurance, Safety & Accident Prevention
- BB&T now Truist - Banking Options, Fiscal Fitness (Financial Planning), Identity Theft
- Triad Health Center - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Chiropractic Care, Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins
- Lemongrass Spa Products with Glennie - Aesthetics & Skin Care
- The Dental Company - Dental Health
- Privy Health - Biometric Screenings, Cancer Risk Reduction, Men's Health, Wellness Assessments
- Good Health Greensboro - Acupuncture, Chiropractic Care, Healthy Shopping, Wellness Assessments
- PNC Bank - Banking Options, Fiscal Fitness (Financial Planning), Home Ownership & Financing, Identity Theft, Wellness Consulting
- Irvin Dental - Dental Health
- Pure Haven - Alternative/Natural Wellness
- Gate City Health - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Chiropractic Care, Healthy Food Options, Whole Food Nutrition
- Peculiar Counseling & Consulting, PLLC - Mental Health & Addiction Services
- Holistic Commons - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Aroma Therapy, Massage Therapy, Meditation, Mental Health & Addiction Services, Reflexology, Smoking Cessation, Yoga
- Triad Kids Dental - Dental Health
- Ruby Ribbon - Aesthetics & Skin Care, Alternative/Natural Wellness, Health Management, Women's Health & OB-GYN
Select how you pay:
Pay $37.50 Non-Refundable Registration Fee (no other fees apply if approved)
It is FREE to register and participate in this Health Fair. REGISTER TODAY!
Pay $150.00 at the time of registration approval (Pay only if Approved).
FREE for Health Fair Members
Can’t attend the event but would like to mail-in goodies? You can submit a registration to mail-in items (raffle prize, goodies/samples) for the employer to distribute at the event for you. If approved, non-members are charged a $5.00 fee and receives an email with the event contact name and mailing address. The messaging link is also activated so you may communicate directly with the employer.
Full Event Fee: (.75 per anticipated attendee – does not apply to Virtual Events) The Full Event Fee will only be charged to your credit card if approved by the employer to participate in their event. Free for Members
Non-Refundable Fee Pay the smaller non-refundable registration fee now, and should you be approved, you pay nothing further. However, if the employer declines your registration, you will not receive a refund.
Coupon Codes: If you have been provided a coupon code to register for an event, you will need to fill in registration details, then proceed to the billing section. Put the coupon code on box above the credit card information and submit registration.
Health Fair Membership
FREE to register and participate in health fairs held within membership contract period. Membership options can be found on your profile under the Membership tab.
Learn More About an IAB Health Fair Membership
Terms of Service
By Submitting Your Registration You Understand
Your registration for this event will be submitted directly to the employer for review. The employer will receive an email which includes your registration details and a link to your profile. Make sure you have fully updated your profile before registering.
You will be notified of the employer’s decision via email. You may also review the status of a registration in the edit view of your profile within the Event Registrations tab.
All Employers are asked to provide each approved vendor the following:
- Profile link distributed to each employee via the event announcement
- Face-to-face interaction with the employees
- Table and chairs (see table size above)
- Linen, electricity, and extra floor space (if needed)
We can not guarantee the employer will provide all items above nor the anticipated attendance be accurate. We do ask that if you are not provided this after attending the event, take a moment to fill out the event survey to let us know.