but you can still view the details below!
Greensboro Country Club 2019 Employee Health Fair
Friday, May 24, 2019
410 Sunset Dr., Greensboro, NC 27408
$37.50 or $9.38 SEE BELOW
Wifi Available: Yes
Food Provided to Vendors: Yes
Food Provided to Employees: No
Can Vendors Sell Products During Health Fair? Yes
Table Size: 6 feet
Outside Event: No
Your registration for this event will be submitted directly to the employer for review. The employer will receive an email which includes your registration details and a link to your profile. Make sure you have fully updated your profile before registering. You will be notified of the employer’s decision via email.
• Pay the non-refundable registration fee ($9.38) at the time of registration and pay nothing more if your registration is approved
• It is FREE to register and participate in this Health Fair. REGISTER TODAY!• Pay nothing now and if approved, your card will be billed the above event fee ($37.50)
Approved Exhibitors Receive
• Face-to-face interaction with the full-time insured employees
• Table and chairs (see table size above)
• Linen, electricity, and extra floor space (if needed)
Considering its present prestige and reputation, Greensboro Country Club had a most humble origin. Our current main Clubhouse located on Sunset Drive was built in 1975 and is nestled in the heart of Irving Park. In 1969, Greensboro Country Club merged with the Carlson Farm Country Club and added many additional offerings for the membership including another 18-hole golf course, swimming pool and additional tennis courts. The Farm clubhouse which was constructed in 1975 after fire destroyed the original, was redesigned and was constructed in 2001. Our members enjoy two 18-hole golf courses, indoor and outdoor tennis courts, a state of the art fitness facility, two swimming pools and several dining locations. Whether our members are looking for fine dining or a casual night out, our restaurants provide an unforgettable dining experience. Greensboro Country Club serves its member families providing them with a place of leisure, lasting friendships, and unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime.