But you can still view the details below!
Glenaire Retirement Community 2019 Health and Wellness Expo
Wednesday, May 1, 2019
4000 Glenaire Circle, Cary, NC 27511
$200.00 or $50.00 SEE BELOW
Wifi Available: Yes
Food Provided to Vendors: Yes
Food Provided to Employees: Yes
Can Vendors Sell Products During Health Fair? No
Table Size: 6 foot rectangular table
Outside Event: No
Your registration for this event will be submitted directly to the employer for review. The employer will receive an email which includes your registration details and a link to your profile. Make sure you have fully updated your profile before registering. You will be notified of the employer’s decision via email.
• Pay the non-refundable registration fee ($50.00) at the time of registration and pay nothing more if your registration is approved
• It is FREE to register and participate in this Health Fair. REGISTER TODAY!• Pay nothing now and if approved, your card will be billed the above event fee ($200.00)
Approved Exhibitors Receive
• Face-to-face interaction with the full-time insured employees
• Table and chairs (see table size above)
• Linen, electricity, and extra floor space (if needed)
Glenaire is an accredited, Presbyterian-sponsored continuing care retirement community (CCRC) for seniors located in Cary, N.C. Cary is a unique city that has been ranked by Money Magazine as one of the Best Small Cities in America in which to live. Cary is located in the Research Triangle Park (RTP) area of North Carolina, close to Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill.
The campus is lush with the natural flora of the area and lovely natural grounds on which to stroll during the balmy weather of North Carolina. Glenaire offers a vital lifestyle for retirees. While residents are expected to move into Glenaire in good health, we understand the need for future health care, especially long-term care. Glenaire offers a full continuum of care on the premises featuring all private accommodations in our Independent Living, Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing.