Forsyth County Government 2018 Health Fair
THIS EVENT IS FILLED
Forsyth County Government “Healthkick” Health and Wellness Fair serves as the wellness year finale and kick-off for wellness year beginning July 1, 2018. Forsyth County employees will be celebrating results and educating themselves to kick-start the new wellness year!
Forsyth County Government Website
Nestled at the base of the foothills of North Carolina, Forsyth County is located in the Piedmont Triad and encompasses the cities of Winston, Salem, Kernersville, Clemmons, etc. With more than 350,000 residents, Forsyth is the fourth most populous county in NC and is home to Wake Forest University, Winston Salem State University, Forsyth Technical Community College, Salem College and NC School of the Arts. The County is comprised of over 400 square miles of rolling farms and forest, vital urban centers and small towns and has an abundance of historical, social and cultural resources for residents and visitors alike.
- Brittian Chiropractic Center, PLLC - Chiropractic Care, Massage Therapy
- Riccobene Associates Dentistry - Community Outreach Programs, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery, Dental Health, Dental Insurance Provider, Emergency Preparedness, Orthodontics, Pediatrics
- Green Health First - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Aroma Therapy, Digestive Wellness, Eco Friendly Products/Services, Health Coach, Health Management, Healthy Food Options, Healthy Shopping, Stress Reduction, Wellness Consulting
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Group - 401K Provider, Auto & Home Insurance, Home Safety and Security, Insurance Broker, Life Insurance, Safety & Accident Prevention
- Gastroenterology Associates of the Piedmont,P.A. - Digestive Wellness, Health Management
- BB&T now Truist - Banking Options, Fiscal Fitness (Financial Planning), Identity Theft
- Sam's Club - Wholesale Discount Options
- RN Patient Advocates of NC, LLC - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Health Coach, Health Management, Sleep Disorders Information, Telehealth, Virtual Wellness, Wellness Consulting, Wellness Assessments
- Cindy Silver, Registered Dietitian, LLC. - Diabetes Education, Healthy Eating Coach, Healthy Food Options, Healthy Shopping, Nutrition, Weight Loss Programs, Whole Food Nutrition
- HEALTH SOLUTIONS UNLIMITED - Healthy Cooking Demonstrations
- doTERRA Essential Oils - Alternative/Natural Wellness
- PNC Bank - Banking Options, Fiscal Fitness (Financial Planning), Identity Theft
- Scented Balance, Inc. - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Aroma Therapy
- Good Health Greensboro - Acupuncture, Chiropractic Care, Healthy Shopping, Wellness Assessments
- Orangetheory Fitness Jamestown - Health Club & Gym Memberships
- OsteoStrong - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Physical Therapy, Safety & Accident Prevention, Wellness Assessments
- Twin City Dentistry - Dental Health
- Hillcrest Vision - Vision & Eye Care, Vision Insurance Provider
- Stagecoach Family Chiropractic - Chiropractic Care, Nutrition, Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins
- Allergy Partners of the Piedmont - Asthma and Allergy
- My Daily Choice - Healthy Eating Coach, Healthy Food Options, Healthy Shopping, Martial Arts & Self Defense, Massage Therapy, Men's Health, Nutrition, Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins, Personal Training, Weight Loss Programs
- Western & Southern Life - Fiscal Fitness (Financial Planning)
- Summit Credit Union - Banking Options, Credit Union
- YMCA - Health Club & Gym Memberships, Health Coach, Wellness Consulting, Wellness Assessments
- Nationwide - 401K Provider, 457 Provider
- Novant Health Neuroscience - Alzheimer's Care, Neurology Services, Sleep Disorders Information
- Fleet Feet Sports - Family Recreational Activities, Orthotics & Arch Support, Podiatry & Foot Care, Sports Equipment & Apparel
- Novant Health - Women's Health & OB-GYN
- ComPsych Corporation - Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Prudential Retirement - 401K Provider
- Comprehensive Pain Specialists - Clinical Trials, Health Management, Nutrition, Pain Management
- Costco - Wholesale Discount Options
- Juice Plus - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Healthy Food Options
- Mountain Park Spring Water, Inc - Healthy Food Options
- Le Bleu Bottled Water - Drinking Water Testing & Filtration
- Gray Chiropractic & Sports Associates - Chiropractic Care, Pain Management
- Trader Joe's - Meditation
- Mark III Employee Benefits - Insurance Broker
- Flexout fitness - Fitness App
- The Breathing Room - Life Coach, Martial Arts & Self Defense, Massage Therapy, Reflexology, Reiki Education, Stress Reduction, Yoga
- Enagic Kangen Water - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Anti-Aging, Cancer Risk Reduction, Digestive Wellness, Eco Friendly Products/Services, Healthy Food Options
- Salem Delights - Residential Produce Delivery
Select how you pay:
Pay $30.00 Non-Refundable Registration Fee (no other fees apply if approved)
It is FREE to register and participate in this Health Fair. REGISTER TODAY!
Pay $200.00 at the time of registration approval (Pay only if Approved).
FREE for Health Fair Members
Can’t attend the event but would like to mail-in goodies? You can submit a registration to mail-in items (raffle prize, goodies/samples) for the employer to distribute at the event for you. If approved, non-members are charged a $5.00 fee and receives an email with the event contact name and mailing address. The messaging link is also activated so you may communicate directly with the employer.
Full Event Fee: (.75 per anticipated attendee – does not apply to Virtual Events) The Full Event Fee will only be charged to your credit card if approved by the employer to participate in their event. Free for Members
Non-Refundable Fee Pay the smaller non-refundable registration fee now, and should you be approved, you pay nothing further. However, if the employer declines your registration, you will not receive a refund.
Coupon Codes: If you have been provided a coupon code to register for an event, you will need to fill in registration details, then proceed to the billing section. Put the coupon code on box above the credit card information and submit registration.
Health Fair Membership
FREE to register and participate in health fairs held within membership contract period. Membership options can be found on your profile under the Membership tab.
Learn More About an IAB Health Fair Membership
Terms of Service
By Submitting Your Registration You Understand
Your registration for this event will be submitted directly to the employer for review. The employer will receive an email which includes your registration details and a link to your profile. Make sure you have fully updated your profile before registering.
You will be notified of the employer’s decision via email. You may also review the status of a registration in the edit view of your profile within the Event Registrations tab.
All Employers are asked to provide each approved vendor the following:
- Profile link distributed to each employee via the event announcement
- Face-to-face interaction with the employees
- Table and chairs (see table size above)
- Linen, electricity, and extra floor space (if needed)
We can not guarantee the employer will provide all items above nor the anticipated attendance be accurate. We do ask that if you are not provided this after attending the event, take a moment to fill out the event survey to let us know.