Europa Sports Products 2019 Employee Wellness Fair
Join us for our 2019 Europa “County” fair!
Our 2019 annual wellness fair will be held outside in combination with our employee field day which will include lots of games and prizes! We care about the health and wellbeing of our team members and look forward to providing them with the opportunity to make new connections with wellness providers in our local area!
In-network vendors will receive top consideration so please do let us know in the registration comments if this is you and for those we select, we invite you to come dressed in your favorite country/western themed attire and/or decorate your table in support of our theme!
Europa Sports Products Website
Welcome to Europa Sports Products
Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, we’re the nation’s industry-leading distributor of nutritional and sports supplements, sports drinks and accessories. Since Eric Hillman and Jeff Compton started Europa in 1990, we have expanded our product offerings, international reach, and national network of fulfillment centers. Today, we partner with mass market retailers, gyms, box owners, health food stores, specialty supplement retailers, sporting goods stores, collegiate athletic programs, vending suppliers and the military across the nation—and around the world.
- doTERRA Wellness Advocate - Aesthetics & Skin Care, Alternative/Natural Wellness, Aroma Therapy, Digestive Wellness, Men's Health, Stress Reduction, Weight Loss Programs, Wellness Consulting, Wholesale Discount Options
- Family Healing Chiropractic - Chiropractic Care, Community Outreach Programs, Health Management, Whole Food Nutrition
- Camp Gladiator - Health Club & Gym Memberships
- Profile by Sanford - Weight Loss Programs
- Atrium Health - Acupuncture, Blood Pressure Screenings, Cancer Risk Reduction, Cardiology & Heart, Family Practice/Internal Medicine, Flu Shots, Health Management, Integrative Medicine, Nutrition, Sleep Disorders Information
- PNC Bank - Banking Options
- LegalShield - Legal Services
- HealthMax Center - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Baby Wellness, Biometric Screenings, Chiropractic Care, Health Coach, Healthy Cooking Demonstrations, Healthy Eating Coach, Nutrition, Weight Loss Programs, Wellness Consulting
- Carolina Family Chiropractic - Acupuncture, Chiropractic Care, Massage Therapy
- Fifth Third Bank - Banking Options, Home Improvement, Identity Theft, Stress Reduction
- Wells Fargo - Banking Options, Identity Theft
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Group - Home Safety and Security, Safety & Accident Prevention
- The Employers Association - Flex Spending
- Fifth Third Bank - Banking Options
- Phenom Trainers LLC - Boxing Cardio, Health Coach, Healthy Eating Coach, Men's Health, Movement Education, Nutrition, Personal Training, Stress Reduction, Virtual Wellness, Weight Loss Programs
- SweatNET - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Biometric Screenings, Blood Pressure Screenings, Digestive Wellness, Ergonomics Education, Movement Education, Nutrition, Virtual Wellness, Wellness Consulting
- Fleet Feet - Sports Equipment & Apparel
- Nutrition HealthWorks - Biometric Screenings, Diabetes Education, Digestive Wellness, Health Management, Healthy Cooking Demonstrations, Nutrition, Weight Loss Programs, Wellness Consulting, Whole Food Nutrition
- Truliant Federal Credit Union - Banking Options
- Jacobs Financial Group, LLC - 401K Provider
- Sam's Club Pineville (Optical, Pharmacy, Hearing) - Community Outreach Programs, Digestive Wellness, Flu Shots, Fresh Produce Options, Healthy Food Options, Residential Produce Delivery, Vision & Eye Care, Wholesale Discount Options
- New York Life - 401K Provider, Supplemental Insurance
- Allergy Asthma & Immunology Relief - Acupuncture, Alternative/Natural Wellness, Asthma and Allergy, Clinical Trials, ENT, Integrative Medicine, Stress Reduction, Weight Loss Programs, Wellness Consulting, Whole Food Nutrition
- I Love Kickboxing.com - Fitness App
- Orangetheory Fitness - Fitness App
- Be Yoga and Wellness LLC - Acupuncture, Meditation, Yoga
Select how you pay:
Pay $28.13 Non-Refundable Registration Fee (no other fees apply if approved)
It is FREE to register and participate in this Health Fair. REGISTER TODAY!
Pay $112.50 at the time of registration approval (Pay only if Approved).
FREE for Health Fair Members
Can’t attend the event but would like to mail-in goodies? You can submit a registration to mail-in items (raffle prize, goodies/samples) for the employer to distribute at the event for you. If approved, non-members are charged a $5.00 fee and receives an email with the event contact name and mailing address. The messaging link is also activated so you may communicate directly with the employer.
Full Event Fee: (.75 per anticipated attendee – does not apply to Virtual Events) The Full Event Fee will only be charged to your credit card if approved by the employer to participate in their event. Free for Members
Non-Refundable Fee Pay the smaller non-refundable registration fee now, and should you be approved, you pay nothing further. However, if the employer declines your registration, you will not receive a refund.
Coupon Codes: If you have been provided a coupon code to register for an event, you will need to fill in registration details, then proceed to the billing section. Put the coupon code on box above the credit card information and submit registration.
Health Fair Membership
FREE to register and participate in health fairs held within membership contract period. Membership options can be found on your profile under the Membership tab.
Learn More About an IAB Health Fair Membership
Terms of Service
By Submitting Your Registration You Understand
Your registration for this event will be submitted directly to the employer for review. The employer will receive an email which includes your registration details and a link to your profile. Make sure you have fully updated your profile before registering.
You will be notified of the employer’s decision via email. You may also review the status of a registration in the edit view of your profile within the Event Registrations tab.
All Employers are asked to provide each approved vendor the following:
- Profile link distributed to each employee via the event announcement
- Face-to-face interaction with the employees
- Table and chairs (see table size above)
- Linen, electricity, and extra floor space (if needed)
We can not guarantee the employer will provide all items above nor the anticipated attendance be accurate. We do ask that if you are not provided this after attending the event, take a moment to fill out the event survey to let us know.