but you can still view the details below!
Ennis-Flint Thomasville 2019 Health Fair
Thursday, Mar 7, 2019
115 Todd Court, Thomasville, NC 27360
$50.00 or $12.50 SEE BELOW
Wifi Available: Yes
Food Provided to Vendors: No
Food Provided to Employees: No
Can Vendors Sell Products During Health Fair? No
Table Size: 8ft
Outside Event: No
Your registration for this event will be submitted directly to the employer for review. The employer will receive an email which includes your registration details and a link to your profile. Make sure you have fully updated your profile before registering. You will be notified of the employer’s decision via email.
• Pay the non-refundable registration fee ($12.50) at the time of registration and pay nothing more if your registration is approved
• It is FREE to register and participate in this Health Fair. REGISTER TODAY!• Pay nothing now and if approved, your card will be billed the above event fee ($50.00)
Approved Exhibitors Receive
• Face-to-face interaction with the full-time insured employees
• Table and chairs (see table size above)
• Linen, electricity, and extra floor space (if needed)
The way society moves through the world should be an afterthought. When it comes to roads, interchanges, airports, hospitals, schools and any other place along our routes in life-we don’t always think about how they are constructed or the science behind how they work-we just expect them to. That means every country, government, contractor, architect and engineer needs the right tools at their disposal to make sure the communities under their watch are protected by high-quality, well thought out infrastructure that keeps them safe and the world running smoothly. That’s why every Ennis-Flint product and application is designed for quality — quality that ensures safety, reliability and clarity no matter the project.