but you can still view the details below!
Damar Services, Inc.
Wednesday, May 15, 2019
6067 Decatur Blvd, Indianapolis, IN 46241
$262.50 or $65.63 SEE BELOW
Wifi Available: No
Food Provided to Vendors: No
Food Provided to Employees: No
Can Vendors Sell Products During Health Fair? No
Table Size: 8ft
Outside Event: No
Your registration for this event will be submitted directly to the employer for review. The employer will receive an email which includes your registration details and a link to your profile. Make sure you have fully updated your profile before registering. You will be notified of the employer’s decision via email.
• Pay the non-refundable registration fee ($65.63) at the time of registration and pay nothing more if your registration is approved
• It is FREE to register and participate in this Health Fair. REGISTER TODAY!• Pay nothing now and if approved, your card will be billed the above event fee ($262.50)
Approved Exhibitors Receive
• Face-to-face interaction with the full-time insured employees
• Table and chairs (see table size above)
• Linen, electricity, and extra floor space (if needed)
Started by two parents wanting the best for their own children with disabilities, Damar had a narrow focus: Care for children with a specific set of needs. Over time, however, Damar’s approaches and expertise proved helpful to a much broader group of people. So Damar innovated, adapted and expanded its vision.
Today, Damar Services sets itself apart by delivering remarkable care and remarkable results for remarkable people of all ages and with a wide range of needs.
Throughout the last 50 years, Damar never lost sight of one fact: developmental and behavioral disabilities never affect just one person … they affect entire families.
And so, even as it has become a national leader among organizations serving children and adults with developmental and behavioral disabilities, Damar continues its commitment to serving both its clients and the families and caregivers who surround them.