Cotton Incorporated 2019 Health Fair
Tuesday, Apr 9, 2019
6399 Weston Parkway, Cary, NC 27513
$40.00 or $10.00 SEE BELOW
Wifi Available: Yes
Food Provided to Vendors: No
Food Provided to Employees: Yes
Can Vendors Sell Products During Health Fair? No
Table Size: 5' x 2' (TRAPEZOID SHAPE). Limited supply of 6' and 8' tables if requested in advance.
Outside Event: No
Your registration for this event will be submitted directly to the employer for review. The employer will receive an email which includes your registration details and a link to your profile. Make sure you have fully updated your profile before registering. You will be notified of the employer’s decision via email.
• Pay the non-refundable registration fee ($10.00) at the time of registration and pay nothing more if your registration is approved
• It is FREE to register and participate in this Health Fair. REGISTER TODAY!• Pay nothing now and if approved, your card will be billed the above event fee ($40.00)
Approved Exhibitors Receive
• Face-to-face interaction with the full-time insured employees
• Table and chairs (see table size above)
• Linen, electricity, and extra floor space (if needed)
Cotton Incorporated is an international not-for-profit research and promotion firm dedicated to increasing the demand for and profitability of cotton through research and promotion. Cotton Incorporated provides unique services that assist all segments of the textile and apparel supply chains deliver products that meet consumer expectations. These services are supported by a strong corporate team of fiber, textile, fashion and marketing specialists devoted to building cotton’s market share in apparel, home textiles, and non-wovens markets around the world.
With offices in Cary, New York, Mexico City, Shanghai, Hong Kong, and Osaka, Cotton Incorporated is well poised to meet the needs of the world’s growing textile industry.
No Registrations Yet