Coastal Credit Union 2019 Health Fair
This will be the 5th health fair for the employees of Coastal Credit Union. CFCU does an exceptional job promoting their event and encouraging participation and this upcoming event will be no different! CFCU places incredible value on the health and wellness of their employees with wellness initiatives going on throughout every month of the year. Their employee health fair is definitely an integral part and is looked forward to with much anticipation by the employees. If this event is a right fit for you, then CFCU invites you to submit your request to participate in their event!
Coastal Federal Credit Union Website
Coastal, based in Raleigh, NC, is a not-for-profit, member-owned, financial cooperative, committed to providing members with the financial services they need, when and where they need them – affordably, conveniently and professionally. Established in August 1967, the credit union was formed through the efforts of eight employees of International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) who were confident that the Credit Union would help meet the financial needs of the local IBM community in Raleigh, NC. In 1991, the field of membership was expanded to include employees of other businesses throughout the Triangle and NC areas. Today, Coastal provides service to members worldwide through a network of 15 branches located in Apex, Cary, Durham, Garner, Raleigh, and the Research Triangle Park, the Transaction Call Center, which provides toll-free telephone access and mail capabilities, our free Online Banking system, and Telephone Banking.
- Raleigh Specific Chiropractic - Chiropractic Care, Health Management, Nutrition, Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins
- The Traveling Pedicurist - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Diabetes Education, Medical Spa, Podiatry & Foot Care
- Green Health First - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Aroma Therapy, Digestive Wellness, Eco Friendly Products/Services, Health Coach, Health Management, Healthy Food Options, Stress Reduction, Wellness Consulting
- Chiropractic Nutrition Center - ADHD & ADD Education, Alternative/Natural Wellness, Neurology Services, Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins, Stress Reduction
- NuTech Health & Hearing - Audiology & Hearing, Family Practice/Internal Medicine
- Mary Kay by Marcella - Aesthetics & Skin Care, Anti-Aging
- Fit Inspired Living providing customized nutrition and DNA - Aesthetics & Skin Care, Digestive Wellness, Healthy Eating Coach, Massage Therapy, Nutrition, Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins, Weight Loss Programs, Wellness Consulting, Wellness Assessments, Yoga
- Fyzical Therapy & Balance Center of Raleigh - Physical Therapy, Wellness Assessments
- Piedmont Foot & Ankle Clinic - Diabetes Education, Orthotics & Arch Support, Podiatry & Foot Care
- TMJ and Sleep Therapy Centre of RDU - Dental Health, Orthodontics, Sleep Disorders Information
- WakeMed - Biometric Screenings, Blood Pressure Screenings, Cardiology & Heart, Diabetes Education, Family Practice/Internal Medicine, Health Coach, Nutrition, Pediatrics, Urgent Care, Women's Health & OB-GYN
- Medi Weightloss Clinics - Bariatric Information, Healthy Eating Coach, Nutrition, Weight Loss Programs, Whole Food Nutrition
- The Bannard Center - Acupuncture, Alternative/Natural Wellness, Arthritis Education, Chiropractic Care, Crohn's and Colitis Education, Digestive Wellness, Martial Arts & Self Defense, Massage Therapy, Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins, Stress Reduction
- WellCareAmerica - Radiology Imaging Services, Women's Health & OB-GYN
- Avance Primary Care - Asthma and Allergy, Dermatology, Family Practice/Internal Medicine, Flu Shots, Nutrition
- O2 Fitness Clubs - Health Club & Gym Memberships
- Hungry Harvest - Fresh Produce Options
- Greystone Chiropractic - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Arthritis Education, Baby Wellness, Chiropractic Care, Movement Education, Neurology Services, Orthopedic Information, Pain Management, Radiology Imaging Services
- Boyles Dental - Dental Health
- Senior Life Home Care - Alzheimer's Care, Biometric Screenings, Blood Pressure Screenings, Community Outreach Programs, Elderly Care Options, Health Management, Home Health Care, Home Safety and Security, Pet Care, Safety & Accident Prevention
- BHS - Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Fleet Feet Sports Raleigh - Sports Equipment & Apparel
Select how you pay:
Pay $31.25 Non-Refundable Registration Fee (no other fees apply if approved)
It is FREE to register and participate in this Health Fair. REGISTER TODAY!
Pay $125.00 at the time of registration approval (Pay only if Approved).
FREE for Health Fair Members
Can’t attend the event but would like to mail-in goodies? You can submit a registration to mail-in items (raffle prize, goodies/samples) for the employer to distribute at the event for you. If approved, non-members are charged a $5.00 fee and receives an email with the event contact name and mailing address. The messaging link is also activated so you may communicate directly with the employer.
Full Event Fee: (.75 per anticipated attendee – does not apply to Virtual Events) The Full Event Fee will only be charged to your credit card if approved by the employer to participate in their event. Free for Members
Non-Refundable Fee Pay the smaller non-refundable registration fee now, and should you be approved, you pay nothing further. However, if the employer declines your registration, you will not receive a refund.
Coupon Codes: If you have been provided a coupon code to register for an event, you will need to fill in registration details, then proceed to the billing section. Put the coupon code on box above the credit card information and submit registration.
Health Fair Membership
FREE to register and participate in health fairs held within membership contract period. Membership options can be found on your profile under the Membership tab.
Learn More About an IAB Health Fair Membership
Terms of Service
By Submitting Your Registration You Understand
Your registration for this event will be submitted directly to the employer for review. The employer will receive an email which includes your registration details and a link to your profile. Make sure you have fully updated your profile before registering.
You will be notified of the employer’s decision via email. You may also review the status of a registration in the edit view of your profile within the Event Registrations tab.
All Employers are asked to provide each approved vendor the following:
- Profile link distributed to each employee via the event announcement
- Face-to-face interaction with the employees
- Table and chairs (see table size above)
- Linen, electricity, and extra floor space (if needed)
We can not guarantee the employer will provide all items above nor the anticipated attendance be accurate. We do ask that if you are not provided this after attending the event, take a moment to fill out the event survey to let us know.