but you can still view the details below!
City of King – 2019 Health Fair
Wednesday, May 1, 2019
107 White Road, King, NC 27021
$45.00 or $11.25 SEE BELOW
Wifi Available: No
Food Provided to Vendors: No
Food Provided to Employees: Yes
Can Vendors Sell Products During Health Fair? Yes
Table Size: 6'
Outside Event: No
Your registration for this event will be submitted directly to the employer for review. The employer will receive an email which includes your registration details and a link to your profile. Make sure you have fully updated your profile before registering. You will be notified of the employer’s decision via email.
• Pay the non-refundable registration fee ($11.25) at the time of registration and pay nothing more if your registration is approved
• It is FREE to register and participate in this Health Fair. REGISTER TODAY!• Pay nothing now and if approved, your card will be billed the above event fee ($45.00)
Approved Exhibitors Receive
• Face-to-face interaction with the full-time insured employees
• Table and chairs (see table size above)
• Linen, electricity, and extra floor space (if needed)
The City of King is one of those unique cities that is located in two counties, both Stokes and Forsyth. The majority of the population resides in the southwest portion of Stokes County. However, we have a growing population in the northwest corner of Forsyth County. King is located off US Highway 52 (future Interstate 74) north of Winston-Salem. King has been able, even with the rapid growth that we are experiencing, to maintain our small town atmosphere. We are noted for our strong sense of community and civic pride and have been named an “All Northwest Community”. Originally a stage coach stop, King was founded as a train depot in 1888. The town grew rapidly in the 1970’s and was incorporated in 1983. King is currently recognized as one the fastest growing areas in North Carolina.