City of Greensboro 2019 Employee Health Fair (Patton Ave.)
Thursday, May 2, 2019
401 Patton Avenue, Greensboro, NC 27406
$112.50 or $28.13 SEE BELOW
Wifi Available: Yes
Food Provided to Vendors: No
Food Provided to Employees: No
Can Vendors Sell Products During Health Fair? No
Table Size: 8ft
Outside Event: No
Your registration for this event will be submitted directly to the employer for review. The employer will receive an email which includes your registration details and a link to your profile. Make sure you have fully updated your profile before registering. You will be notified of the employer’s decision via email.
• Pay the non-refundable registration fee ($28.13) at the time of registration and pay nothing more if your registration is approved
• It is FREE to register and participate in this Health Fair. REGISTER TODAY!• Pay nothing now and if approved, your card will be billed the above event fee ($112.50)
Approved Exhibitors Receive
• Face-to-face interaction with the full-time insured employees
• Table and chairs (see table size above)
• Linen, electricity, and extra floor space (if needed)
Greensboro is a city in of North Carolina. It is the third-largest city by population in North Carolina and the largest city in Guilford County and the surrounding Piedmont Triad metropolitan region. According to the 2010 U.S. Census, Greensboro’s population stands at 269,666.
We exist to partner with the community to build the desired quality of life for Greensboro. All of our actions are guided by our commitment to and measured by our success in building public trust and the future we and the community desires.
No Registrations Yet