The Center for Creative Leadership
Thursday, Jun 6, 2019
1 Leadership Lane, Greensboro, NC 27410
$75.00 or $18.75 SEE BELOW
Wifi Available: Yes
Food Provided to Vendors: Yes
Food Provided to Employees: No
Can Vendors Sell Products During Health Fair? Yes
Table Size: 30 x 60
Outside Event: No
Your registration for this event will be submitted directly to the employer for review. The employer will receive an email which includes your registration details and a link to your profile. Make sure you have fully updated your profile before registering. You will be notified of the employer’s decision via email.
• Pay the non-refundable registration fee ($18.75) at the time of registration and pay nothing more if your registration is approved
• It is FREE to register and participate in this Health Fair. REGISTER TODAY!• Pay nothing now and if approved, your card will be billed the above event fee ($75.00)
Approved Exhibitors Receive
• Face-to-face interaction with the full-time insured employees
• Table and chairs (see table size above)
• Linen, electricity, and extra floor space (if needed)
The Center for Creative Leadership (CCL®) offers what no one else can: an exclusive focus on leadership education and research and unparalleled expertise in solving the leadership challenges of individuals and organizations everywhere. We equip clients around the world with the skills and insight to achieve more than they thought possible through creative leadership.
What is creative leadership? It’s the capacity to think and act beyond the boundaries that limit our effectiveness. Every leader and organization faces obstacles that are difficult to surmount – from corporate executives confronting the complex global marketplace to educators trying to lift student achievement to nonprofit groups and government agencies addressing critical social issues with tight budgets.
CCL believes that solutions to these challenges exist — and for over 40 years we have helped clients unlock them through creative leadership. We believe leaders are made, not born, and that they can adapt and change. We believe that strong interpersonal skills, grounded in personal reflection and self-awareness, are the key to effective leadership.