American Red Cross Health Fair – Charlotte, NC
The American Red Cross is excited to announce the seventh annual employee health fair at its Donor and Client Support Center in Charlotte.
If you provide one or more of the services listed below, the ARC invites you to submit your request to partner with their employees and participate in their upcoming health fair that is well attended year after year!
American Red Cross Website
As one of the nation’s premier humanitarian organizations, the American Red Cross is dedicated to helping people in need throughout the United States and, in association with other Red Cross networks, throughout the world. We depend on the many generous contributions of time, blood, and money from the American public to support our lifesaving services and programs.
- DeVry University and Keller Graduate School of Management - Advanced Degree & Continuing Education
- The Dental Company - Dental Health
- Family Healing Chiropractic - Chiropractic Care, Community Outreach Programs, Health Management, Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins, Whole Food Nutrition
- Atrium Health - Health Management
- Mary Kay by Marcella - Aesthetics & Skin Care, Anti-Aging
- Nutrisail - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Digestive Wellness, Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins, Weight Loss Programs
- LegalShield - Legal Services
- Wells Fargo - Banking Options, Identity Theft
- Omni Wellness Center - Acupuncture, Chiropractic Care, Nutrition
- Dentistry of the Carolinas - Dental Health, Orthodontics
- Clear Water Concepts - Drinking Water Testing & Filtration
- The Produce Box - Healthy Food Options, Residential Produce Delivery
- Privy Health - Alzheimer's Care, Baby Wellness, Biometric Screenings, Cancer Risk Reduction, Cardiology & Heart, Men's Health, Pharmaceutical Education, Telehealth, Virtual Wellness, Wellness Assessments
- Liberty Mutual - Auto & Home Insurance
- The Salt Pad, Inc. - Acupuncture, Alternative/Natural Wellness, Asthma and Allergy
- Greater Life Chiropractic - Chiropractic Care
- B.Well Physio and Wellness Continuum, LLC - Arthritis Education, Movement Education, Personal Training, Physical Therapy
- Truliant Federal Credit Union - Banking Options
- Profile by Sanford - Health Coach, Healthy Eating Coach, Healthy Food Options, Men's Health, Weight Loss Programs, Wellness Consulting, Women's Health & OB-GYN
- Phenom Trainers LLC - Boxing Cardio, Children's Fitness, Health Coach, Healthy Eating Coach, Men's Health, Movement Education, Nutrition, Personal Training, Stress Reduction, Virtual Wellness, Weight Loss Programs, Wellness Assessments
- Good Body Essentials - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Aroma Therapy, Digestive Wellness, Flex Spending, Men's Health, Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins, Stress Reduction, Weight Loss Programs, Wellness Consulting, Wellness Assessments
- Allergy Asthma & Immunology Relief, PA - Asthma and Allergy
- Apothecary Creations - ADHD & ADD Education, Aesthetics & Skin Care, Alternative/Natural Wellness, Arthritis Education, Aroma Therapy, Asthma and Allergy, Cancer Risk Reduction, Homeopathic Medicine, Reflexology, Weight Loss Programs
- Pamper Us Mobile Massage Service LLC - Massage Therapy
- Just For You Home Care, LLC - Home Health Care
- Sona Dermatology & MedSpa - Dermatology, Medical Spa
- Sole Wellness Solutions - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Digestive Wellness, Health Coach, Nutrition, Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins, Telehealth, Virtual Wellness, Weight Loss Programs, Wellness Consulting, Wellness Assessments
Select how you pay:
Pay $18.75 Non-Refundable Registration Fee (no other fees apply if approved)
It is FREE to register and participate in this Health Fair. REGISTER TODAY!
Pay $75.00 at time of registration approval (Pay only if Approved).
FREE for Health Fair Members
Can’t attend the event but would like to mail-in goodies? You can submit a registration to mail-in items (raffle prize, goodies/samples) for the employer to distribute at the event for you. If approved, non-members are charged a $5.00 fee and receives an email with event contact name and mailing address. The messaging link is also activated so you may communicate directly with the employer.
Full Event Fee: (.75 per anticipated attendee) The Full Event Fee will only be charged to your credit card if approved by the employer to participate in their event. Free for Members
Non-Refundable Fee Pay the smaller non-refundable registration fee now, and should you be approved, you pay nothing further. However, if the employer declines your registration, you will not receive a refund.
Coupon Codes: If you have been provided a coupon code to register for an event, you will need to fill in registration details, then proceed to the billing section. Put the coupon code on box above the credit card information and submit registration.
Health Fair Membership
FREE to register and participate in health fairs held within membership contract period. Membership options can be found on your profile under the Membership tab.
Learn More About an IAB Health Fair Membership
Terms of Service
By Submitting Your Registration You Understand
Your registration for this event will be submitted directly to the employer for review. The employer will receive an email which includes your registration details and a link to your profile. Make sure you have fully updated your profile before registering.
You will be notified of the employer’s decision via email. You may also review the status of a registration in the edit view of your profile within the Event Registrations tab.
All Employers are asked to provide each approved vendor the following:
- Profile link distributed to each employee via the event announcement
- Face-to-face interaction with the employees
- Table and chairs (see table size above)
- Linen, electricity, and extra floor space (if needed)
We can not guarantee the employer will provide all items above nor the anticipated attendance be accurate. We do ask that if you are not provided this after attending the event, take a moment to fill out the event survey to let us know.