Alexander Youth Network 7th Annual Wellness Fair
Alexander Youth Network is looking to partner with providers in the Charlotte, NC area so they may give their 200 employees access to education and on-going services which promote a healthier, more productive lifestyle. Employees are urged to establish new healthy relationships through these partnerships, making this a great opportunity to directly connect with those who are given incentives from their leaders to become healthier.
Vendors can sell products at the event, making this a win-win for everyone.
Wifi Available: Yes
Food Provided to Vendors: No
Food Provided to Employees: No
Can Vendors Sell Products During Health Fair? Yes
Table Size: 6ft
Outside Event: No
Your registration for this event will be submitted directly to the employer for review. The employer will receive an email which includes your registration details and a link to your profile. Make sure you have fully updated your profile before registering. You will be notified of the employer’s decision via email.
• Pay the non-refundable registration fee ($12.50) at the time of registration and pay nothing more if your registration is approved
• It is FREE to register and participate in this Health Fair. REGISTER TODAY!• Pay nothing now and if approved, your card will be billed the above event fee ($50.00)
Approved Exhibitors Receive
• Face-to-face interaction with the full-time insured employees
• Table and chairs (see table size above)
• Linen, electricity, and extra floor space (if needed)
About The Host Website
Alexander Youth Network provides quality professional treatment to children with serious emotional and behavioral problems. We deliver an effective and efficient array of services, enabling children and their families to exercise self determination, achieve their potential, and find long-lasting positive ways to connect with their community.
Alexander has combined a variety of treatment programs into a complete Service Array; a series of programs that work together from start to finish. As a child grows and improves, we can offer the stability of customized treatment to keep intact his safety net of friends and the professionals he has grown to trust. Positive changes have a chance to take root and he learns new patterns and behaviors. He improves faster and the results last longer.
- Wells Fargo - Banking Options, Identity Theft
- Atrium Health - Health Management
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Group - Auto & Home Insurance, Home Safety and Security, Insurance Broker, Life Insurance, Safety & Accident Prevention
- Clear Water Concepts - Drinking Water Testing & Filtration
- Camp Gladiator - Health Club & Gym Memberships
- Mary Kay by Marcella - Aesthetics & Skin Care, Anti-Aging
- HealthMax Center - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Baby Wellness, Biometric Screenings, Chiropractic Care, Health Coach, Healthy Cooking Demonstrations, Healthy Eating Coach, Nutrition, Weight Loss Programs, Wellness Consulting
- Sharonview Federal Credit Union - Banking Options, Credit Union
- Viason - Blood Pressure Screenings, Cardiology & Heart, Health Management, Radiology Imaging Services
- Phenom Trainers LLC - Boxing Cardio, Children's Fitness, Health Coach, Healthy Eating Coach, Men's Health, Movement Education, Nutrition, Personal Training, Stress Reduction, Virtual Wellness, Weight Loss Programs, Wellness Assessments
- The UP Company, PLLC - Life Coach, Mental Health & Addiction Services, Stress Reduction, Telehealth, Wellness Consulting, Wellness Assessments
- Good Body Essentials - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Aroma Therapy, Digestive Wellness, Flex Spending, Men's Health, Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins, Stress Reduction, Weight Loss Programs, Wellness Consulting, Wellness Assessments
- doTERRA Essential Oils - Alternative/Natural Wellness, Aroma Therapy, Digestive Wellness, Health Coach, Nutritional Supplements & Vitamins, Pet Care, Weight Loss Programs, Wellness Consulting, Wellness Assessments
- Friendly Dental - Dental Health